diddly3000

Reaction score
I started a save with arsenal. Currently top at January but I cannot get any sort of performance from ozil. He plays as advanced playmaker attack in amc.

In previous fm games I could select a player to be the playmaker and try make the play go through him. I can't seem to find this in fm16.

Has anyone any tips on how to play him effectively? Cazorla my 2nd choice and he has most assists for club from bench lol.
If it comes to it I'll sell ozil in summer

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yea mate i faced the same issue. Tried every single role for Ozil and've found that Enganche is probably his best one.
Btw Cazorla is my Regista and he perfoms extremely good

Could be your tactic mate.I'm 2 seasons in with an Arsenal save, Ozil is my 2nd best player behind Sanchez.

I'm with flipstick420 on this one. It sounds like a tactic issue. Whats the role of the striker in front of Özil? Having the striker drop too deep and being too involved in build-up often gets in the way of a playmaker.

I play 4 2 cm amr aml amc st
My St is Morata at complete forward attack. Both wingers inside forward support I play narrow exploit middle work ball into box. Ozil is advanced playmaker attack

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Could you guys possibly share your strategies, I'm having similar issues with Ozil :(