OzzieBwoah's All New Kit Request Thread

Oscar

Reaction score
My last kit request thread was not up to standard and contained terrible kits made with SSD. My kits are now made in photoshop with good templates.
These are allot better and as good as you will find:

Team Name:
Home Kit Design & Colours :
Away Kit Design & Colours :
Kitmaker:
Sponsor:
Any Additional Info:

Last edited:
Club Name: Mafra
Homekit: Here (Shorts and socks are the dark green)
AwayKit: Same as Home but yellow switched for white. socks and shorts white too.
Kitmaker: Locotani
Sponsor: Motocristo

that's not the correct badge you have on the rangers top mate :p anyway good replica's however maybe make the badges a little smaller.

that's not the correct badge you have on the rangers top mate :p anyway good replica's however maybe make the badges a little smaller.

Yeah I know mate, I put that one on so people didn't say that they were already made by someone else!

Team Name : FC BOOVENI
Kit Template: SS
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Can you do both please? I don't know how to make them smaller and I would like to see them big so....please do them both :)

I want the kits for my fantasy team to look like the ones that Universitatea Craiova FC uses this season.

Home Kit :
1220-267592-ovidiu_dananae.jpg

Away Kit : The Away kit is the blue one with EDITIE SPECIALA as a sponsor
echipamn.jpg

Third Kit (Optional) : The third one is the black one

The fantasy kit I want is an easy request (judging by the great work you do). I just want "EDITIE SPECIALA" replaced with the next text "FITUICA SPECIALA" but try to find a similar font to the original one. And I want the logo on all shirts replaced with this one
187858_126136087460172_2775393_n.jpg

Thanks in advance mate.

Team Name : FC BOOVENI
Kit Template: SS
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Can you do both please? I don't know how to make them smaller and I would like to see them big so....please do them both :)

I want the kits for my fantasy team to look like the ones that Universitatea Craiova FC uses this season.

Home Kit :
1220-267592-ovidiu_dananae.jpg

Away Kit : The Away kit is the blue one with EDITIE SPECIALA as a sponsor
echipamn.jpg

Third Kit (Optional) : The third one is the black one

The fantasy kit I want is an easy request (judging by the great work you do). I just want "EDITIE SPECIALA" replaced with the next text "FITUICA SPECIALA" but try to find a similar font to the original one. And I want the logo on all shirts replaced with this one
187858_126136087460172_2775393_n.jpg

Thanks in advance mate.

You requested that on Gozc's thread too. I reject it.

Club Name: Mafra
Homekit: Here (Shorts and socks are the dark green)
AwayKit: Same as Home but yellow switched for white. socks and shorts white too.
Kitmaker: Locotani
Sponsor: Motocristo

Is mine possible mate? I know its an unknown club and all but I thought it would be a good challenge for ya and they're my FM team :D

You requested that on Gozc's thread too. I reject it.
I've requested them to him aswell because I need this kits done by tomorrow and wanted to get them made fast by someone. I'm sorry if you feel offended in anyway, no offence intended. I respect your decision, that of not making my kits it's just that you didn't speciffied that you will not take requests if posted on another thread aswell... You could add this at the beginning of the thread so that people don't make the same mistake that I did.

Thanks for the time mate.

Home Kit Design & Colours : Blue and White
Away Kit Design & Colours : White and Black
Kitmaker: Umbro
Sponsor: Singha Beer (Can you try make the logo white rather than gold, I tried but couldn't) if you can't then use Fly Emirates
Any Additional Info: Leicester City (you should add a 'Team' part to this form.

Thanks a lot, look forward to the results :D

Can't do the sponsor, so your going to have to settle with one of my choice :)

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Finished the CD Mafra ones, will be uploaded tommorow.

Can't do the sponsor, so your going to have to settle with one of my choice :)

No worries matey.

I'm sure there is a way, this time last year Iast year I was a whizz on PS and I think you can do it.

Ah well, I have been off it for ages and since I have seen the whole Kit making scene I restarted.

Hope your having fun on my kits XD

A lot of **** kit request thread popping up in last few weeks, if the kits in the OP are anything to go by then this aint one of them :)

No worries matey.

I'm sure there is a way, this time last year Iast year I was a whizz on PS and I think you can do it.

Ah well, I have been off it for ages and since I have seen the whole Kit making scene I restarted.

Hope your having fun on my kits XD
I can do your sponsor Gozc, I was actually talking to PortugueseScotsman:)

Team Name: West Ham
Home Kit Design & Colours : Claret & Light Blue
Away Kit Design & Colours : White & Light Blue
Kitmaker: Adidas Originals
Sponsor: Blackberry
Any Additional Info: (West Ham United is the team these kits are for)!! (H)

Team Name: Celtic
Home Kit Design & Colours : Green and White Hoops
Away Kit Design & Colours : You can make your own
Kitmaker: Nike
Sponsor: Tennents
Any Additional Info: Champions League Logo on sleeves