OzzieBwoah's National Team 3D Kit Thread!

Oscar

Reaction score
This thread is different to my request thread. If you have club team request go to the other thread.
On this thread I will be posting National Team kits for the match engine that I have made. All the kits on this thread are made from real kits, so if you ask for a national team kit, just say the name of the country. I will make one based on the real kit. 3D match engine kits are alot harder to make than the 2D ones that appear on your team information. If you want a 2D kit, request on another thread, called Ozzie's Kit Request Thread. The kits I am planning to do are below, if you would like me to add one to the to-do list, post it on here and I will add it to the list.

European National Team Kits​
England --> Done
Netherlands (Holland) --> Doing
Northern Ireland --> Doing
Romania --> Doing
Scotland --> Doing
Wales --> Doing

Request any national team kit.

Last edited:
you can do one for romania national side???

What is the code for the config can never get mine to work

any chance you could make the wales kit interesting because the current kit is realy boring.

you can do one for romania national side???

Yes sure :)

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

What is the code for the config can never get mine to work

Which request was yours again?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

any chance you could make the wales kit interesting because the current kit is realy boring.

This thread is only for real kits, sorry :)

I haven't done a request but I make 3d kits for personal use

I haven't done a request but I make 3d kits for personal use

Ok, sorry. I will do configs for yours if you want me to?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

You havent done my Request :)

What was your request?