Ozzie's Challenge Cup.

When one more person posts I will do the draw and post the challenges.
PersonA V. PersonB
Will have a different challenge to
PersonC V. PersonD

I Could give one person a skip to the next round...

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

instead of waiting for a new person.

I Could give one person a skip to the next round...

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

instead of waiting for a new person.

i supposed he will be drawn

I will give it one more hour, if not i will give one person a skip and we will start.

i'll have a go at this, how long roughly will the challenges be?

You will have a week to complete each challenge. They get harder as it progresses.
JustineCe, We now have 16, enter for the second tournament if you wish

I think the guy that will be skiped for the first round has to be JUStlnCe cuz he is un =available..PROBLEM SOLVED

Bozinis we have 16 without Justin. I am finishing my work then I will make the draw.

Justine, I will have your name on the list for the second Ozzies Challenge Cup

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

The 1st round is being drawn right now...I will put it on first post when I am finished, then I will draw the challenges to the fixtures afterwards.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Draw has been made, look at the first post, im drawing the challenges right now.

Dundee challenge of all. Have actually never managed them so going to be interesting ;)

wolfsburg?i really hate'em but never mind i will do my best