god7father

Reaction score
I have Marco Verrati on my team and I know that his CA is equal to his PA now. Does that mean his attributes stop improving and he is as good as he'll get? Or we'll he still continue to improve even though he's reached his potential?

Yes he won't improve much in his stats overall anymore. However depending on the training schedule you assigned him to some of his less useful stats will drop, allowing the more useful stats to increase instead. Even that won't be too much, so don't expect too much growth in the future out of him especially if his PA = CA as you mentioned.

I don't know for sure, but I think some of his mental attributes can still rise at this point, since it's hard to believe that a player in real life would be as good at the game mentally as he could ever be. But I don't think much will change.

I think the mental stats tend improve with age which might improve his overall game. Thanks for the answers!

I always look at it like this ( without knowing CA/PA as I dont use any external programs but still knowing whn a player has reached his peak in terms of CA)

- How do I want to use this player ( role)
- How do I make him moire effective

Here, I focus his training in those areas needed and just like mentioned above, let his stats drop in those not actually needed. The main thing here is that you firstly need to acknowledge how you are going to use him !