alosully

Reaction score
I just got FMRTE and ran it on my new save game. I did a search for players under 26 with a PA above 180. There is no player in the game 26 or under with a PA above 180.

If i do a search for players over 26 with a PA or CA above 180 i get loads of players back above 180.

My point is that 7 or 8 years into the game there will be no players with CA above 180. Therfore the standard of players at the top end will be worse. A bit ridiculous I think.

Do SI think the standard of players is going to get *******?? Needs sorting.

You'll get 7-8 years of regens by that time, i don't see a problem?

Plus it'd be hard to argue standard of players is shittier nowadays, i bet if someone could find CA/PA of players in top teams about 2000-2006, it will be head and shoulders about current generation.

I just got FMRTE and ran it on my new save game. I did a search for players under 26 with a PA above 180. There is no player in the game 26 or under with a PA above 180.

If i do a search for players over 26 with a PA or CA above 180 i get loads of players back above 180.

My point is that 7 or 8 years into the game there will be no players with CA above 180. Therfore the standard of players at the top end will be worse. A bit ridiculous I think.

Messi is 25. Are you saying that his PA is beneath 180 ?. If so, then there is something wrong with the game ....or... FMRT !

Looks like a bug in FMRT. Did the same search on 2 other save games and it returned about 20 players over 180 on one and about 15 on the other. A few of them bargains.

You'll get 7-8 years of regens by that time, i don't see a problem?

Plus it'd be hard to argue standard of players is shittier nowadays, i bet if someone could find CA/PA of players in top teams about 2000-2006, it will be head and shoulders about current generation.

Real Madrid galacticos 2005/06 would probably have 8 players over 180 alone!

When you think about it nowadays Messi and Ronaldo are the only real candidates yearly for the ballon Dor. Five or Ten years ago you could think of 10 candidates every year.

Last edited:

When you think about it nowadays Messi and Ronaldo are the only real candidates yearly for the ballon Dor. Five or Ten years ago you could think of 10 candidates every year.

cause every player nowadays are money hungry whores and expect massive saleries for doing nothing!!!! even messi who i think is amazing has seemed very lazy in the last 4 or 5 games ive seiin him play in

cause every player nowadays are money hungry whores and expect massive saleries for doing nothing!!!! even messi who i think is amazing has seemed very lazy in the last 4 or 5 games ive seiin him play in

Bit harsh, I think he may just be a little tired from carrying Barca for so long. I can't remember who printed it but take away Messi last season, Barca finish fifth. Take away Ronaldo, Real finish first.

Bit harsh, I think he may just be a little tired from carrying Barca for so long. I can't remember who printed it but take away Messi last season, Barca finish fifth. Take away Ronaldo, Real finish first.

Nono i totally agree, maybe lazy is the wrong word he might just be very tired from carrying them so much, hopefully **** get a rest wen they have a few easy games and then **** be back to normal cause like i said im a massive messi fan i support barca for the last few years solely because he plays for them lol

Yeah. Or 2005 Milan with Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta, Paolo Maldini, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, and i propably still missed few great players?

I'm sure others will have mentioned, but all Football Manager titles are the opposite to what you've mentioned.

There are always floods of regens who end up better. Factor in the blank slate for PPM's and they end up even better once you teach them the position specifics.