Status
Not open for further replies.

Logam

Reaction score
Ok ive just signed this new regen from Brazil called Edinho, class stats 19 years old better technical starts than a 27 year old Torres! so yeah hes good, so i was curious just how good he was and could ultimately become so i use the FMRTE tool as apparently you can sneak a peak at those figures, anyway went to check and he has a potential ability of 200! thats obviously better than Messi, my question is is this usual? i think its a bit unrealistic myself because basically the game has created this unknown kid whos going to be better than Messi and at 19 is statistically already better than the likes of Torres/Pato/Aguero etc.

Im not complaining as such its great for me and my team but is this a usual occurrence or have i just struck lucky? has anyone else had regens with PA of 200?

Edit, i know there is a 'show off your regen' thread but this is not really about me gloating about this kid it a query of if this is a usual occurrence or not .

It happens ocassionally. I had one in FM10 with a PA of 200, and he reached 198. They don't always get to the 200 mark

-10 is 170 to 200, not 200 and even though his potential is 200, that is in no means equal to him being certainly better than messi. Put simply to actually become better than messi's CA of 197, you need to have massively high determination and work rate, so nothing is guaranteed pretty realistic. But, at 19 being brilliant isn't unusually, think pato.

aaron Ramsey is -10 which is 200

-10 means its random between (something and 200) so he doesnt always have 200 PA

I never check the pa of regens but id guess that ive never had one of 200 PA, so you've struck very lucky their mate

Well i should have added in the OP he has a current ability of 165 that at 19, his technical stats just to reel of a few:

Finishing - 17
Dribbling - 17
First Touch - 17
Technique - 18
Composure - 16
Long Shots - 16
Heading - 16

Physical Stats

Pace - 16
Acceleration - 17
Natural Fitness - 16
Strength - 14

His determination rating is 16 not 20 lol sorry.

Basically for a 19 year old ive never had or seen a better regen before.

Last edited:
could you post screenshot of that ultimate motherf+++er? :D

Never posted a Screenshot before not sure how you do it?

I had a Romanian goalkeeper called Ionut Bud on FM 2010 with a 200 PA. Cost me 120m.

i just signed a brazilian left back who's pa 200 but he's only 15 :/

Is it just Alt and F9 because nothing shows up when i click attachments?

You just wait till Edinho tears his ACL and is out for 10 months. His PA will plummet

make sure you have a screenshots folder in your FM 11 folder

Ok i created one but when i alt+F9 in the game the folders empty?

Sorry im a real novice with anything like this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.