Andyplatt

Reaction score
Might be a daft question, but how do I find out the PA of a regen? I see a lot of people mentioning on here but never known how to find it. Thanks.

To find the actual number, you'd need to use FMScout, FMRTE, the In-Game Editor or some similar tool, I'd have thought.

The Pre game editor is free with FM. You can use that.

I find the use of the in game editors or things like Genie Scout really suck the fun out of the games...rely on your youth staff and scouts and most importantly your own ability to spot a potentially world class player and carefully guide him to reach that potential :) if you really wanna know though I guess FMRTE would be the one I'd recommend followed by Genie Scout...haven't used either since my glorious cheating days of FM12 lol

I find the use of the in game editors or things like Genie Scout really suck the fun out of the games...rely on your youth staff and scouts and most importantly your own ability to spot a potentially world class player and carefully guide him to reach that potential :) if you really wanna know though I guess FMRTE would be the one I'd recommend followed by Genie Scout...haven't used either since my glorious cheating days of FM12 lol

+1 !!! I agree to that.

But if you really want to SEE the PA, use Genie Scout over FMRTE:

1) Genie Scout is free while you have to pay for FMRTE

2) Genie Scout allows you to SEE the hidden attributes (and obviously PA) of players, staff, clubs... That's all!!!
While FMRTE allows you to CHANGE the database, and of course, CHANGE the hidden attributes, PA... If you use FMRTE, I guarantee you'll be tempted at some stage to increase the PA of one of your wonderkid, increase his professionalism, his ambition, play with club finances or players contracts, heal an injury, improve your club facilities...

Anyway, I advise you to stay away from this kind of 3rd party tool. It will break your wish to keep going on your save sooner or later. I stopped using FMRTE since FM11, and I don't regret it ;)

Thanks all. Think I'll take the hint and just stay clear of anything like this

Thanks all. Think I'll take the hint and just stay clear of anything like this

We aren't saying stay away from it :) just advising you that the temptation to change will be there and you could quickly fall outta love with your save and we don't want that to happen :)