saroy94

Reaction score
In my current Napoli save, the team he is on loan at (Novara) are currently 6th and they're a newly promoted team. This guy has scored a lot of goals, but for someone with his stats to score 18 in 19? His attribute stats clearly aren't making any sense when compared to the amount of goals he has scored.

Just wondering, is it just in my save or is he scoring a lot in others? Might be a potential buy/loan if i'm ever a team poorer than them.

If you're also thinking i've gone mad, he's scored more than every top goalscorer in the Serie A, except my Cavani, of course.

View attachment 202913

No mate. He has scored 8 or 9 goals for Novara in my first season at Roma. Also, he isn't that young, but if you want a cheap backup solution, go for him

Also, if you're searching for a striker, get Gaston Fernandez from Estudiantes. Cheap, 28-29 years old, scores goals, doesn't ask for too much money

Alright i'll keep that striker in mind :)

I was just quite shocked at how amazing he was doing in my save and wondered if it was just in mine or others too, guess not so far.