luckyboy

Reaction score
Hello guys I have one queston,did anyone buy a Pablo Mouche from Boca Juniors and what position is the best for this player.I brought him for 11 milion and he play for me poacher.Sorry for my basic english.

he is a rather good buy this time around on Fm10, had alot of potential since Fm07 and always kept an eye on him, in my games he has decent stats but costs too much in my opinion, i would have him as advanced forward support if partnering or trequirista if playing alone upfront mate!

Yeah he looks good on my game. Would sign him, but I don't need another striker. Here is a screenshot of him. If anyone has bought him let us know if he is any good. Thanks.

View attachment 40419

I ran a game as Boca - by the time you get to 2012 hes worth a **** of a lot of money and scores very regularly, I would recommend him - but you need to play him with a target man, his heading is terrible at the best of times.

Just bought him in a free transfer - his contract with Boca would end in 30/06/2010 and I offered him a contract on 30/12/2009, with 600m€ signing prize, wich he accepted.;)
I hope he is as good as it seems, although I believe he cannot play upfront alone.

looks a fairly poor centre forward. his finishing and composure are far below what i would expect.

He develops into a fantastic player, I had him for Parma but he struggled to get in the team. He seemed to play well as a poacher, but couldn't push Paloschi out of the team. And his poor heading limits a lot of other positions.

Meanwhile, in my current save, he scored something like 42 goals in 43 games for Boca last season (managed by AI).

Completely amazing player. Was vital in my Palermo success, Cavani is finding it hard to keep it up

I had him at Manchester United a few saves ago and he scored loads!

Fantastic Player. I buy him in almost every save. He is Definetely NOT a poacher. He is an Advanced Forward and he cannot be a lone striker. You must have a partner to play with him

Never heard of him! ;O
But by peoples comments i hink im gunna have to try him out... but 3 heading! no one surely is that bad :p

he don't appear to be on my game, but im using England Spain Italy on Large DB :S

that is why, you need to have the Argentinian league loaded

Cheers Raikan :)

Will i benefit much from turning it on?

you will open up a whole new world to Fm if you load the "smaller" nations like Peru, Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, Ukraine, Croatia, Turkey etc etc

Thanks for the advice :) I tend to stick to europe normally but i might try some S America ones with 11. Only thing is the star ratings for performance when starting a game never seem to go past half star no matter how many i turn on. Oh well i think it may be broke

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Thanks for the advice :) I tend to stick to europe normally but i might try some S America ones with 11. Only thing is the star ratings for performance when starting a game never seem to go past half star no matter how many i turn on. Oh well i think it may be broke