Pablo Rodriguez - A Mexican's Road Trip

b3v5k1

Reaction score

View attachment 354488

Pablo Rodriguez - A M
exicans Road Trip

In this story I will be playing as promising new manager Pedro Rodriguez as he seeks to win as much as possible throughout the world. This will basically be a journey man save with no real aims other than to win as many tropies as I can, I will try to stick to smaller teams that I havd not played with before to keep thing interesting to me and hopefully you. To start I have loaded English, Scottish, Danish, Spanish, Swiss & Mexican leagues. I Have set past experiance as International Footballer.

Former Mexican Wonderkid Retires

View attachment 354498
Rodriguez (bottom row, 4th from left) with Mexico squad

Pablo Juan Carlos Rodriguez, the former Mexico & Pachuca CF centre forward has called it quits
after a long struggle with a persistant knee problem. The 25 year old spent 8 years at Pachuca coming through the clubs youth system going onto make 84 first team apperances, scoring 48 goals along the way. Aged 19 Rodriguez pushed his way into the Mexican first team and amassed 27 apperances for his country scoring 10 before his career was cut short through injury just 3 years later. The past 3 years has seen the young Mexican studying hard for his coaching badges in order to take his first step into management.

View attachment 354489
FC Vaduz Appoint Rodriguez

View attachment 354491

View attachment 354509

View attachment 354493

Young manager Pablo Rodriguez takes his first step into management today as he has been named manager of Swiss second division side FC Vaduz.

Rodriguez has been quoted saying "Vaduz is a team that I have great respect for, not only for having the ambition to compete in a Foregin league much stronger than there own, but to still bring though young talent from their home nation leichtenstein".

Rodriguez has made it clear that he is looking forward to taking his first training session with the club to evaluate the squad.

This is my first time writing a story so hopefully you will all enjoy.
All critisism, tips and comments welcome and any info people want feel free to ask
Pre season report to follow....

Last edited:
View attachment 354515

Team report

View attachment 354521

Overall i think the squad is quite strong for the Challange League with a few players we could have a team to take on the likes of Basel and Young boys.

Key Players

View attachment 354522

GK - Peter Jelhe
Goalie Peter Jelhe is the current no.1 for Liechtenstein and will be for Vadiz this season. Looking for his experience in a young team to help push for promotion.

View attachment 354524

CB - Heinz Barmettler
Bar far the best defender at the club and will play a big part in any success the club has once he comes back from injury.

View attachment 354531

LB - David Harrer
solid left back and still young enough to improve.

View attachment 354536

AMC - Mariano Hassell
I am hoping that the former Argentine U21 man will be the creative spark for the team, expecting plenty of assists.

View attachment 354537

ST - Guilherme Afonso
I am looking for the big swiss to lead the line for us this season, if not there will be a few after his place....

View attachment 354541

ST/AMR - Mariano Tripodi
Still not sure if he should be the man to start up front, as a back up or start on the wing such is the lack of quality out wide. Time will tell...

View attachment 354545

ST - David Hasler
The future of Liechtenstein - Not as talented as Tripodi & Afonso but is a product of the clubs youth team and a player I am willing to spend time improving.

Tactic

View attachment 354547View attachment 354548
Nothing special here just an attacking 4-2-3-1

As I am looking at this im thinking that the screenshots are way too small, what does every one else think? If they are can anyone help make them bigger, I can only just get them on here and dont have a clue how to do anything else lol.
Pre Season to Follow....

As I am looking at this im thinking that the screenshots are way too small, what does every one else think? If they are can anyone help make them bigger, I can only just get them on here and dont have a clue how to do anything else lol.
Pre Season to Follow....

Once the screenshots are on:
> Double click on the image
> Select "Large"
> Apply / Done

Thumbnails are fine as well, if they're large people don't need a new tab to look at them which is fine anyway.

Thanks for the help I knew there must have been a way but just didnt have a clue how to do it.