first of all, your concern is a bit weird. if your friend has pacey striker, than use deeper defensive line would be logical. because positioning is more imp att than pace,acc for defenders i think. but never forget the striker off the ball ability.
anyway pacey defenders i suggest

zapata from udinese ( best option in the world because he doesnt have any weakness if you compare other ones)

bassong from tottenham (no weakness again)
rivas from inter (concentration is main weakness)
cordoba from inter (jumping and age weakness)
onouha and richards from man city (mark tackle pos. is not as good as you want)
verkhovtsev from naftan from naftan (cheaper option)

and i dont thin phil jones is quick enough. luis parea is useless besides his pace, chiellini is too too expensive and also pepe is expensive.

zapata david luiz and bassong are world class defenders with pace and they havent got any weakness for me. 1- zapata 2- bassong 3-david luiz

yobo, kjaer, perea, luiz, bassong, richards, mario fernandes,

Jose Goncalves... Free Transfer. 24 yrs old. Tall and quick can play also as fullback

i have to say(maybe no need to argue :) ) but mario fernandes is not suitable for central defence. because his determination is 8 (i know can be tutored), i dont rate players who has low determination esp defenders. they need to fight and give best for the team.
and his att. and ppm's is suitable for playing DR i think. just think about it, a defender who has got run with ball often, and dribble down the right :) ( and he rarely stop running with ball often)

pepe, naldo or thiago silva
all pace over 16 :)

Mario Maloca got acceleration 18 and pace 16 i think

Filter Lucio mate. Not only fast, but a tank.