HRD

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I Have started a Arsenal memory and i am just coming up to December(Awaiting January) and i have about £15 million left from major signings and selling, and i am desperate for another striker as i feel giroud is useless in any system i play him in.
This is starting 11 (Without any problems)
View attachment 327807

Any help with the choice or any other options would very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Munir from barca hes amazing i think he has a 10 mil release clause absolute beast very pacy

I've bought Alcacer in both the demo and the full version. In the demo he was great for me, but I restarted when the full game was released and he hasn't been as good though still decent enough (scored in 10 in about 25 appearances, about 15 starts). All of my strikers are struggling though. Him, Balotelli and Sturridge have all gone on barren runs at various points in the season and I miss an absolute shedload of CCCs. For the 15.25 buyout clause I think Alcacer is worth it though.

I've bought Alcacer in both the demo and the full version. In the demo he was great for me, but I restarted when the full game was released and he hasn't been as good though still decent enough (scored in 10 in about 25 appearances, about 15 starts). All of my strikers are struggling though. Him, Balotelli and Sturridge have all gone on barren runs at various points in the season and I miss an absolute shedload of CCCs. For the 15.25 buyout clause I think Alcacer is worth it though.

Yeah i bought him in demo and for me was not great.Yeah and my strikers also, I can get lacazette for 10million. Think i will try lacazette.

I have Laca as a backup to Munir in a F9 position and he does well, but I wouldn't say he was in the Champions League winning quality bracket of forward.

I'd go for Laca personally, Though if your interested, Borja Viguera from Athletic Bilbao is good. He was my top goal scorer in my first season, scoring over 20 Goals. Just a few behind Ronaldo that season.

Paco Alcacer is awesome for me with Newcastle. He scored 13 goals in 15(7) games as lone striker.

Play either Sanchez up front as Advanced Forward(Got 28 goals for me) or play Depay as Striker( I use him as Poacher) and then use Alexis or Oxlade on the left and Walcott on the right

Munir 10.25m release clause - super beast. Alternative Paco Alcacer 15.25m release clause - scores for fun. I've never played with Lacazette on my side. How does he develop?