PaddyBhoy67

Reaction score
I've uploaded a Scottish league database that I've been using in some form or another since FM09
This features a much more competitive Scottish league, both domestically and on the European stage, with all teams much more evenly matched for a much more difficult challenge.
This is my first version, so there will probably be a few tweaks needed here and there, but overall I reckon it's pretty solid.
I understand this may not to be to everyone's liking, but if you like to play in Scotland but get bored rather quickly by the lack of challenge offered, then I definitely recommend you try this.
This is my first time uploading my own custom database, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Features -

- Much improved Scottish league system consisting of 3 leagues of 20 teams and greatly increased league reputations.
- First and Second divisions feature promotion playoffs for teams finishing 3rd to 6th
- All teams have a much improved Reputation, letting them attract a better class of player.
- All teams have vastly increased budgets, helping them pay for those better players
- All teams have upgraded stadia, with the potential to be greatly expanded upon further.
- Added Super Cup where the winners of the Premier League play the winners of the Scottish Cup
- No work permits
- And many more little tweaks here and there, I can't even remember most of them.

So have a go, see what you think, and most importantly, have fun !!

Leagues -

View attachment 280889View attachment 280890View attachment 280891

Typical Finances -

View attachment 280892
Premier League Team Finances

View attachment 280893
First Division Team Finances

View attachment 280894
Second Division Team Finances

Last edited:
really want to use this but cant use it because on fm it says there is a xml error at the end of line any help please?

its not a xml error it says there is an empty token at the line of scottish division