qgentpadster

Reaction score
Good Morning fellow wannabe FM 2019 managers,

Just like the most of you I have searched the various forums in the hope of finding a tactic that excites, has a good ratio of possession, shots on goal and shot to goal conversions. I currently appreciate the way that Liverpool, Tottenham and Man City currently play in reality, they are a joy to watch! I am also to remember and appreciate how Sir Alex Ferguson's Man U and the Arsenal team of the late 90's and 00's played.

So using a number of ideas analysed within the various forums I created this tactic with Klopp's Liverpool in mind. I wanted a high line defence, the team to press in the oppositions, score a realistic number of goals and of course the one thing I have discovered is how to get Salah to score goals.

I have played about 10 games using this tactic and I am happy for the time being and Salah is banging them in.

It is by no means a finished product and your comments will be well received.

Looks good, but what about OIs? I will give it a try with a low-tablet Team (Freiburg in Bundesliga)

OIs and results

For opposition instructions (OIs) I leave solely to the assistant manager. Regarding results, I actually think it is a false economy for me to upload a number of screenshots showing league table claiming 100 games unbeaten run etc. The tactic used has beaten some big teams, Inter Milan, PSG, Man City, Chelsea, and Tottenham. I have now had about 20 games and lost once and identified the weak aspect of this tactic in the right side of defence. Not sure yet if this a tactic issue or just players selected at the time. Still pleased with how the attackers are performing, including Salah

Is it important that a player plays the role he is best in or the position you selected for the position.

Example: Marco Reus is best as winger nur can also play as striker

Agree totally, my issue isnt really with the players selected for different roles, it is something to do with the transition of play. Wb right getting caught out, which means both CBs come across to cover, meaning left side is then wide open

Salah

Even though this tactic is still in development, just smashed Man City 4-0 at Anfield and they were that good. Since changing the tactic 14 matches ago Salah has really improved after 3 goals in 9 matches to 18 in 23.

First season success

Won Premier league and champions league
Salah and Firmino scored a bucket load

Enjoyed watching the highlights