"Page not found"

Henke1706

Reaction score
Whenever I click links to view attachments or downloads tactics I get the message "page not found". This is highly frustrating. :(

Whenever I click links to view attachments or downloads tactics I get the message "page not found". This is highly frustrating. :(

We are reimporting them after the data loss, please allow us a little time to repair attachments, thank you!

We are reimporting them after the data loss, please allow us a little time to repair attachments, thank you!
It will be great, I want to download fm17 tactics and they not available too

Any update? I just came back from a long hiatus and can't find any of my old threads

Do you have any storage with free access for read-only? I need just one attachment and I know this number, so I can just download this manually if it possible

Do you have any storage with free access for read-only? I need just one attachment and I know this number, so I can just download this manually if it possible

Hey, latest update is that old attachments are currently importing now.

@Sean might be able to grab that specific file for you though.

Hey, latest update is that old attachments are currently importing now.
Good news, but how long this process? If it be able in few next days so I don't push @Sean for this and wait :)