Prometheus

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I would like to have some help about transfer targets for the second season with Palermo.

I finished 3rd in the first season, so I need to build a team that can go to the champions league group stage. The board gave me 23M$ for transfers.

I need to strengthen my team in these positions: DR, DL, DM, ML and maybe a new ST. Most important is the DR and DL, because I have good enough players for the other positions, yet not stars, but not good enough wide defenders.

Any ideas?

There will more than likely be some quality players on the transfer list in the second season so keep an eye out on that. For ML Florenzi from Roma is quality. For ST Belfodil from Parma doesn't look anything special but is prolific. For the Full back positions try De Sciglio, Corchia or Peruzzi. At centre back I have had success in serie A with Douglas from FC Twente and Stefan Strandberg as a partnership at the back. Have a look at the Bologna section on page 9 of MANUMAD's Box of Sweets.

Thanks for the reply.

I will look for the players you mentioned. I didn't think about Florenzi as ML, just as a AMC, I will check him out.
For center backs I really have plenty already. Signed Douglas on a free transfer, as well as Bruno Martins Indi, and I have Munoz and Matias Silvestre who is coming back from a loan at Inter.

Not sure how much funds you have left for your transfer... If you are looking for a super solid CB you can try Dede. Can't remember which club he is from... Hes from a Brazilian club. He is a beast... So beast for man city on my save... Everytime I play against man city... My AMC and ST will underperform. He has super good defensive quality and at the same time he is pacey and he will probably be your player of the season for till he leaves your club, he will most probably have an average rating every season of at least 8.0. Might need 20m to get him tho...
Yes belfodil is awesome... For my Arsenal even tho hes just a 2 and a half star rated striker he gave me 7 goals in 6 appearance. That is amazing for a striker tbh. But some matches he is just frustrating to watch... But well he performs much more times than he under perform for me so I would say he is a good buy.

Last edited:
Dede plays at Vasco and he's too expensive.

DR: Alvaro Gonzalez /Konko (Lazio) or Clyne
DL: Laurens De Bock/Di Sciglio
DM: If you can buy non eu splash the cash on Jorge Enriquez (otherwise look at Guido Pizarro who has dual Nationality partly Italian)/Badu from UDINESE
ML: Thomas Drage /Fabbrini
ST: Keuwke will be on the tranny list