Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section but:

Thinking of starting a game with Palermo and looking to get to the top of Serie A. Just wondering if anyone has ever started one with them what are they like as a team and would they need a lot of strengthening.

Always had a soft spot for Palermo from the days of Luca Toni and their pink kit :p.

Would find it an interesting challenge to hold onto prized assets hernandez and pastore, would i cash in or resist the urge to sell and build a squad around these 2, bearing in mind they are both under 22 so have great futures.

I also know palermo have a fantastic knack of bringing through bright, talented youngsters, also something that has attracted me to a possible save with them.

Thoughts?, where would a realistic possibility of finishing be, i would say anywhere from 4th-6th would be good first season.

Not sure if this is the right section but:

Thinking of starting a game with Palermo and looking to get to the top of Serie A. Just wondering if anyone has ever started one with them what are they like as a team and would they need a lot of strengthening.

Always had a soft spot for Palermo from the days of Luca Toni and their pink kit :p.

Would find it an interesting challenge to hold onto prized assets hernandez and pastore, would i cash in or resist the urge to sell and build a squad around these 2, bearing in mind they are both under 22 so have great futures.

I also know palermo have a fantastic knack of bringing through bright, talented youngsters, also something that has attracted me to a possible save with them.

Thoughts?, where would a realistic possibility of finishing be, i would say anywhere from 4th-6th would be good first season.

Currently giving Palermo a lash for much the same reasons. Using a Jan 2011 transfer update.

Much to my surprise, I'm currently in first spot at start of Nov, with 7 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Hernandez and Munoz playing well, as is Ninis who I got in on loan. Hven't gotten the best out of Pastore just yet though, which is disappointing. It looks like I might face a major struggle to keep my stars happy in the January window though, as a host of big names are sniffing after the bulk of my team.