zeepalin

Reaction score
So i have been playing Fm 2012 recently, what with the footy season starting up, i have downloaded all the transfers so i have updated teams etc, anyway, I am playing as Man Utd and going for the double (Premiership and champions league)

So far i am off to a brilliant start, 1st in the premiership, However Chelsea who are 5-0, currently have a game in hand. I have 5 Wins and 1 draw currently. My last match was my biggest win yet :D

b37fc.png

All my games so far: (Just noticed i am undeafeated in all competitions wooow)

8V5aG.png

Anyway, on to transfers:

So, my goal was to get a new LB and CDM to cover for Evra and well, UTD are lacking a top level CDM, so thats what i did. Also neutered Everton in the process (party).

RvP AND Hernandez both got injured for 4-5 Months, so i panicked and snapped up a striker (who i have not really needed, thankfully/sadly). Definetly over spent on him, but what evs. Also loanded out some young talent to get them 1st team experience.

Ue9G9.png

Goal scorrers so far:
uiMOA.png

most recent tactic: (Still experimenting, but the 7-0 win is a v.good start to this tactic)

roiEx.png

Last but not leaaast: Injury table

LSIjo.png

Probably do a big update (to this post) once a week and throw in some funny/cool/interesting/depressing things inbetween.

P.S Football manager is the ****.