chris195

Reaction score
I signed Palombo for around 11mill not sure exactly and he was very good, he could play a defensive role and also get up and attack on counters and score from outside the area.
Srna can play full back, wing back and right midfielder successfully but I prefer him right midfield, this is because he can run with the ball, cross and shoot long distances and overall an excellent buy for £15million.
Can anyone recommend me a DC, LB and LM for free to £20million each for a premier league team, I would like to be either man city, tottenham or west ham next.

DC - id go with Sahko from PSG

DC - Fazio
LB - Chelliena (very bad spelling) plays for Juventus (might be hard to get first season as I didn't try)
LM - Mata or if you are Man City then Robinho is amazing. LM is probably hardest area to find I think

ermm thiago silva round bout 5 6 million ermm martin caceres hiss good but i dont kno how much and he can also play left back and ashley young or mario balotelli both very good

LM Guardado 14m
DC Fazio/ Thiago Silva
DL Bale/ Criscito(only in 2nd season tho :/)

DL insua from liverpool
DC hayland from portsmuth
ML vicente from valencia

This 3 players is cheap and not bad if you don't have enough fund.

I signed Palombo for around 11mill not sure exactly and he was very good, he could play a defensive role and also get up and attack on counters and score from outside the area.
Srna can play full back, wing back and right midfielder successfully but I prefer him right midfield, this is because he can run with the ball, cross and shoot long distances and overall an excellent buy for £15million.
Can anyone recommend me a DC, LB and LM for free to £20million each for a premier league team, I would like to be either man city, tottenham or west ham next.

Get Guardado (LM), Fazio (DC) & Gareth Bale (LB).

DC - Sakho & Thiago Silva also Phil Jagielka (a little cheaper)
LB - Christian Molinaro, Guilherme
LM - Zhirkov always plays amazingly for Man City against me!

Diego Buonanotte for LM. I put him out there as I had to reshuffle my team, and he took Lucas Neill to the cleaners, skinned him every time. Can get him for around 8-9mil. Albert Riera is good too, if you can get him. As has been said defore, Sakho for DC, only 18 and will become possibly the best centre half on the game, I paid 6.75mil for him. Dossena has been good for me too, very consistent.

For a cheap left winger (and one for Lord of the Rings fans :) ), Hobbit Fernandez is hand to have in the reserves or on the bench, cost me 200k, even though he was worth 2mil

I'm man city and have 73mill to spend but i said I would qualify for continental. So I need to buy well.

Buonanotte is awesome. Players like Srna and Zhirkov are **** good, but you'll have to pay a fair bit for them. Buonanotte is only 20, and has amazing stats too, a snip at 8.5mil

If not rich, and looking for DM, you can always try to buy P. Vieira for Inter, very very cheap for very high skilled player. I didn't bought him for R. Madrid, never bought a player though, I develop my own player, but when I was National Coach of France, and he was 34, he was still a very excellent player with ratings above 7 and a die hard captain.