Panathinaikos Players Recruiting.

boylis

Reaction score
Hello ... i am started with Panathinaikos and ... i recruited some players like ... Lukaku , Verratti , Poli , Pacheco , Van Der Bore , Van Damme ... and i am doing good ... but i want to recruit Fellaini and Matias Fernandes and Veloso ... the problem is ... that the team accepts to give me the players and the are not coming .. saying .. bad step in their career and something like that ... if ther is any trick plz tell me ... ahhh ... and i need to learn my young playershow to train them too so ... any answer are welcome :) thx :p

Hmm. Those three players are very good. If you are searching for a cheat, I doN't know any, but giving them, lots of money can bring them in. If your club lets, all of them will accept 80k per week...

Giving them high contracts will make them come unless they really love their club....

not going to come mate, you need to win all competitions for like 2 or 3 seasons, even win Europa or Champions League before they will consider coming to you...

your current rep for your club is a lot lower than their current clubs, once its relatively close, money will talk and bs will walk :D

thx a lot guyz ... any more ideas for recruiting them or ... how can i train my youngsters ... cuz they are good players and i want to make them better ...