Pandev - Torres - Laurito - Milevsky - Gignac

nickoh_lvp

Reaction score
I really need a GOOD Target Striker, Keirrison didn't perform well as target striker (17 goals in a season), i sold him. Bought Cardozo, i thought he was very good, 27 goals in a season, i played Fazio instead of him in corners, and he scored only 17 goals, so, i want a really GOOD Target Striker.

I search in the forum and this are the players that i think i could buy (100M, Adebayor is VERY difficult to buy)

my team is:

Akinfeev (Ustari)
Fazio . Piqué
Lescott/Mattock
Schwaab (Santon)
Veloso . Yermolaev (Dzagoev)
Marquinhos (Fleck)
Richard Vlcek (Regen)
Fast Striker: Balotelli
Target Striker: a very bad Oscar Cardozo.

i play a 4 - 4 - 2

I have 65M

Last edited:
Mario Gomez and Pavel Pogrenbnyak are very good target men

play 2 quick strikers target men with supply running on to the ball and have them beat the offside trap

if your in your first or second year Jan Vennegoor of Hesslink is a good all round target man.
He single handed won me the Euro Cup for Everton.

if your in your first or second year Jan Vennegoor of Hesslink is a good all round target man.
He single handed won me the Euro Cup for Everton.

I'm starting fifth season in two months

I'm starting fifth season in two months

Look for Nickola Kalinic, I bought him for my arsenal team 5th season, hes a good target man
He starts the game with Hadjuk, had to pay 14mill though but he has a finishing of 18 and heading of 17

Last edited:
Look for Nickola Kalinic, I bought him for my arsenal team 5th season, hes a good target man
He starts the game with Hadjuk, had to pay 14mill though but he has a finishing of 18 and heading of 17

Is he world class?

because i have Cardozo who has good heading and good finishing but he don't score.

Is he world class?

because i have Cardozo who has good heading and good finishing but he don't score.

Generally it won't be ur target man you want to score. It will be your other striker playing off of him

Unless u play 2 fast strikers, then u want both to be prolific.

Generally if Balotelli is scoring a **** load for you then your existing Target man is doing a good job, even more so if he bags a few every now and again.

Finally i bought the cheapest of the five, and because i'm argentinian, i choose Laurito, Kalinic doesn't shock me, Milevkiy didn't want to come, torres got injured, gignac went to man city, pandev signed a new contract, Miguel gomez was at barca and Pogrebnyak was sold to roma for 23M, so i offer Laurito 17.5M and Juventus accepted.

why do folk love a target man as a striker?

generally i have found the leading goalscorers on my games to be players who run in behind...

Vagner Love, Tevez, Palacios, Walcott etc

u need 1 sort of every stricker

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Laurito he is in a diffrent class' great signing
:D

u need 1 sort of every stricker

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Laurito he is in a diffrent class' great signing
:D

not really

Laurito is pure class and scores more or less every match for me.

Milevsky is the worst signing ive ever made, he is not stuck in my reserves and i cant get rid of him.

With Liverpool I have 2 target strikers an 3 quick ones. I've got Santa Cruz and Balotelli as target strikers. And Torres, Keirrison and Aguero as fast strikers. In my 2nd season with a rotation policy Santa Cruz playing 27, Balotelli 23, Torres 29, Keirrison 10 and Aguero 11. Top scorer was Torres with 21. Then Santa Cruz with 16. Then Balotelli with 14, Aguero with 6 and Keirrison with 3. Gerrard obviously chipped in but my attacking force is generally what won me the treble. My defence is a little inexperienced with Sakho and Carragher. Insua and Miguel Torres on full back so it's certainly where I need to strengthen.