Resource icon

Pandknight's 3-5-2 One for All CF/BBM/BPD Version

Going to try with derby, will let you know how it goes. Starting 10 games in currently 6th with 20 points 6w 2d 3l

Going to try with derby, will let you know how it goes. Starting 10 games in currently 6th with 20 points 6w 2d 3l
Thanks! Do tell me how it goes. I've been playing since FM07 but never uploaded/shared tactics before.

Thanks! Do tell me how it goes. I've been playing since FM07 but never uploaded/shared tactics before.
I ended winning the league comfortably, I also tried with a Libeiro and a Mez and BBM in midfield which also went really well! nice tactic seems very versatile

I ended winning the league comfortably, I also tried with a Libeiro and a Mez and BBM in midfield which also went really well! nice tactic seems very versatile
That's great! Thanks for testing it out and providing feedback!

Hey, could you upload the one with PF and MEZ. Im in lower leagues so no CF around

Hey, could you upload the one with PF and MEZ. Im in lower leagues so no CF around
Sure, I've uploaded the other version. Also switched the BPD to L. Seems to be better for lower league (less wayward passes and a little more crowd in midfield).

Both works well, just choose the one that fits your players.

Some tips:
a) if there are too many long shots that miss the mark in a particular match, turn on "work ball into box"
b) if too many shots are missing the mark/blocked but not necessarily a lot of long shots, lower tempo further instead
c) if passing is less than 75% accurate, lower tempo further.

Just some in-match tweaks that i find useful at times. But as these are reactive and depends on how match is going, or players' condition, wouldn't be right to insert as permanent in the tactic.

Ok, I'm not sure whether I'm uploading correctly. Anyway, reuploaded the CF/BBM/BPD version as well. Just go to history and download the one which you like. Sorry, it's my first thread here. Still learning the ropes.

Currently unbeaten in 22 with leeds first season no transfers, only conceded 7 goals! with a Libeiro too. I'm a big fan of 3/5 at the back formations so will definitely keep using!

Currently unbeaten in 22 with leeds first season no transfers, only conceded 7 goals! with a Libeiro too. I'm a big fan of 3/5 at the back formations so will definitely keep using!
Thanks for the support. Would be great if you could post the table at the end of the season to show goals scored and conceded etc.