PANDORA'S BOX (460 STRIKERLESS) welcome to the sexy side of football

This is an amazing tactic. I'm trashing most of my opponents with Racing Santander and averaging 3 goals per game.

The only thing that could be tweaked is trying to Close down the oppositions counter attacks. I wonder if retaining the ball and adding more posession would help with this. Other than that, this is a very good tactic.

This is an amazing tactic. I'm trashing most of my opponents with Racing Santander and averaging 3 goals per game.

The only thing that could be tweaked is trying to Close down the oppositions counter attacks. I wonder if retaining the ball and adding more posession would help with this. Other than that, this is a very good tactic.

thanks for the feedback glad you like the tactic, i would to see some screen shots of some of your games to see how the tactic worked for you

i am trying some tweaks as possession seems to be lacking especially away from home and you cant score without the ball lol... its control with lower tempo its working a treat however its a tad fragile to counters if the team isnt good with the ball which mine isnt

i personally havent tested in spain, the league in general is slow and this tactic relies on the opporsition trying to attack rather than retain the ball,

if a team controls the ball and is good at doing it then it can ruin this tactic as the team will lack a cutting edge going forward as the chances will be few and far between

this tactic works best when you win the ball back early and break fast which can be very difficult in spain, my advice is try to slow the tempo down go to control and up the defensive line to slightly high as this will try and league at its own game... the team will still create chances this way by pulling defenders out of possition for someone to exploit as there is no strikers the defenders dont know whether to stick in line or come otu to challenge the ball, this is when this tactic can be devistating to them

Guys, for me it's working amazing with the tweaks I explained a few posts before.
Only made these changes:

- Home: Control / Highly Structured
- Away: Defensive / Highly Structured

View attachment 1099128

View attachment 1099126

View attachment 1099127

View attachment 1099129

i have been playing around with the tactic after what you said and there is definately something in the control tweak and it makes sense...

i have slowed the tempo to lower and moved the d line up to slightly high and put play off sides on, its really working going forward but seems not upto scratch defensively atm so playing around with that side to perfect it... i will post some SS when im happy with it

Do you have player filters ?

no filters as such but in the OP i have key attributes and what i look for in a player, select all the attributes that i say and start at 15 with the filter to remove not realistic targets on and drop it down until you see more than a full page of players... thats how i do it... hope this helps

i have been playing around with the tactic after what you said and there is definately something in the control tweak and it makes sense...

i have slowed the tempo to lower and moved the d line up to slightly high and put play off sides on, its really working going forward but seems not upto scratch defensively atm so playing around with that side to perfect it... i will post some SS when im happy with it

Great to hear mate! Keep us updated if you think you've found something worth to share it ;)

This is one of the best tactics on this forum. Have been using it with my Burnley save and finished 2 in ma first season in the league. Am now 12 points ahead of 2nd place and its just January 2018. Congs Mate you have broken the ME!!!!!

Haha thanks man... if have read the comments above I have been playing around with the tactic to see if I can better it... more ball retention and control the game more and it just lead to either leaking more goals or not creating enough... I have gone back to the original and am playing around with just team and player instruction's and I might be onto something but not ready to post yet as not tested enough....

Would love to see some screen shots to show your claim that the tactic ha's broken the match engine!!

Any good corner routines to go with this tactic?

Any good corner routines to go with this tactic?

Tbh I haven't looked at corner tactis pal.. I generally just put it in the 6 yard box with everyone attacking the ball... I do that to see if it's is the tactic that is working or if it is a corner exploit because the stats can be deceiving if both are implimented