mccollio09

Reaction score
Name: Paolo Beatrozzotti
Best position: Advanced playmaker attack/ support / Deep lying playmaker support/ defend

Really don't know what to think of this player, for his age, his technical and mental stats are pretty exceptional... You will see the main problem though, His physical stats are perhaps weaker than a new born baby...

Potential wonderkid or not? I'll leave you to judge, think he could be worth a punt for a top drawer club and a very decent training regime on just pure maintaining all attributes and an all out physical and aerobic regime.In any case, currently doing the San Marino challenge and doubt my 2.5 star training facilities will do the job needed for his physical stats!

For a Man Utd or Barcelona though, at 22k, surely worth a gamble?

Definatively not a good player, I once had a simular with Robert Pires (i know he's at the opposite end of the age scale). Only real positive i can say for Pires, was that if i brough him on for the last 15 minutes he would oocassionally produce a bit of magic :) but seriously, unless your playing against snails, i wouldn't advise buying him, there are much better younsters with better physical attributes :)

quite good if you're about to using him at lower league. but if you're using it on barca or manutd, better sign an free agent, more worth to gamble.

I had a look at him in my game which is in 2017/2018. His physical stats don't get any better.

I had a look at him in my game which is in 2017/2018. His physical stats don't get any better.

Hmmm... Yes but this is with a computer controlled team I'm guessing? How did the rest of his attributes look? Would be greatful for a screenshot if you can post?

View attachment 212465View attachment 212464

Here you go. Yeah. He has been in the same club since the start. But yeah, only thing wrong with him is his Physical. :(

Thanks buddy. Got a very very good assists record to be fair, and his technical attributes just appear to get better and better. Shame those technical improvements in stats can't be transferred over to the physical stats, he'd be a great buy if his strength etc could even just be moved up to around 10...