Paolo Maldini: Return of the Legend...

owen7

Reaction score
paolo.jpg

Paolo Maldini...Return of the Legend
Former AC Milan manager Leonardo has been sacked, and the job has been handed to......Paolo Maldini, former AC Milan player returns to his club, as a manager. Will this idea be a success?
Paolo said "I am very happy to return to my old club, I love this club and I will give %110 to get AC Milan back to winning ways"
Maldini has been given a 11 Million budget to spend to get more players. [Any suggestions]?
AC Milan will face Cremonese in two weeks in a friendly for there first match and there first game will be against Napoli.

another legend manager story

good stuff

good luck

Cheers mate, could anyone give any suggestions on who to buy?

Cheers mate, could anyone give any suggestions on who to buy?

Well first pick your tactic then pick your strongest 11 then show us all a pick and we will help you

ha. i only read the 1st post and thought this had really happened. fell for it. i think the pic did me as well

good luck mate

for players, if you want any suggestions

i'm thinking along the lines of a young italian and brazilian. buy some hot prospects and make them into superstars. doing a maldini or cafu. spending there career there. giovinco or buonanotte perhaps if the moneys right

ha. sorry bout that then mate. got a bit into that. just a few suggestions anyway

paolo maldini should be the next AC manager in real life, he is now on the coaching staff

ye keith i think youve strted sumthing wi your cantona story anyway ill follow sounds goodfolow mine :p

He should splash some cash and sign the new kaka,sao paulo's Hernanes!

Tactics are below.
I want a new left back, and possibly a back up striker, and I want a Left Midfeilder. I only got 11 Mil,anyone have any ideas on who to sell?

You need a new Left Winger,Left Back,Center Back

AC Milan Star Sold To City
Pirlo.jpg

Pirlo is sold to Man City in a deal worth 32 Million.
Maldini stated: Pirlo handled it very well with us selling, and Man City fans are excited of having a great great player, it will be sad to see him gone, I wish Pirlo the best of luck.

On other notes Maldini was asked how he will spend the money. Paolo replied "I will be looking to sign Ibrahim Afellay, Zapata and Marcelo, possibly even Sanchez."

Rumour has been stated that PSV has accepted an offer for Affellay but Ibrahim rejected due to basic sallary. Maldini has offered again and looking to give more salary to the youngster.

ibrahim-afellay-200.jpg

Ibrahim Joins A.C Milan!
The youngster joined after rejected a deal before from AC Milan.
Maldini said: I am very happy to sign Afellay, I think he is great and he should be a real star.

============================================
Friendlys
Cremonese vs AC Milan 0-3
- AC Milan dominated the first half but neither teams had a goal to talk about. In the 52nd minute Shevchenko scores! A well placed goal, nice build up by Milan. Shevchenko then comes off for Inzaghi. Afellay comes off as he is injured, as well as many other subs. Pato puts it in the net, but clearly offside. 2-0 Inzaghi great stuff by AC Milan, AC go onto the counter, the winge puts it in to Pato who then passes it to Inzaghi to head in. 3-0 Ac Milan, Bonera takes the throw to Guttoso who crosses it in for Seerdof to head in. 3-0 FT. Good win.
MOTM: Pato

==================================================================
Veloso joins A.C Milan!
url

Miguel Veloso joins A.C Milan in a deal worth 10 Million. Veloso who is supposed to be a replacement for Pirlo said "I am very happy to join A.C Milan, it's a big club with a great history, hopefully me and the team can keep this history going and get a stop to Inter Milan". Maldini said "I am very happy with signing Veloso, he's a great player and I think he will be one of the best".
===================================
Friendlys
Varese vs A.C Milan 0-3 - Were favs to win, no contest says FM09, will this be the case? Veloso makes his debut. A fine move by A.C Milan puts them in front just before half time with Shevchenko the scorer 1-0. Right after half time A.C Milan attack again from the wing, and a cross goes in with Zambarotta to put it in the net, 2-0. Gatusso comes on even though he should be on his way out to Man City or Tottenham, Veloso comes off. 3-0, good passing by A.C Milan and Shevchenko again putting it in the net. 3-0 FT.
MOTM Shevchenko.

=======================================
gattusoDM_468x328.jpg

Gattuso Heads To City With Pirlo
Gattuso signs for City for 16 Million. Abbiati was dissapointed with this decision, but Maldini says he will sign a replacement. Maldini wishes him luck with Pirlo.

Last edited:
That picture is scary lol.

nice signings

Friendlys
url

A.C Milan vs Juventus 1-0 - We are favs to win. This is proberly our toughest game so far. Both sides created chances but none where taken in the first half. Dida and Zamborrota are brought on. Inzaghi puts it in, but only for the flag to go up for offside. Afelly puts the ball in the box, and SHEVCHENKO GETS ON THE END OF IT! GOAL, Milan leave it till late but thats surely the winner!
MOTM: Shevchenko.

======================================================
Maldini offers Udinese for Zapata. Rumour around 7.5 Million.
======================================================

Last edited:
Good win there and if you get zapata that will be a good signing