Mceachran46

Reaction score
PAOLO MALDINI - AC MILAN BOSS!!!
paolo-maldini-5_54.jpg

AC Milan president Bellusconi has run out of patients with the AC milan boss and has got rid of him...which has paved the way for the legend Paolo Maldini to take the helm at the club he loves.
He has been busy and patient for the last two years coaching the youth team and doing his coaching courses,which is all now worth while as he has been offered the job at the industrious club.

"I am very happy to be at the club i love and hope to have as longer career here as a manager as i did as a player, i want to bring the glory days back to this club"."The clubs debt has gone and i feel this club can move on after a few rough years!!"

"I want to bring young players to this club mainly but with a few experienced players to help aswell"

when asked about who he might sign, he said after the club bought kevin prince boateng from england he has looked at english football in recent months and is very impressed with 'Adel Taarabt' from QPR.

taarabt-415x544.jpg

Paolo has all his old pals still at the club: Nesta Gattuso Pirlo Inzaghi...and with their advancing years it looks like he could be offering them roles at the club as coaches.

"I cant wait to knock Inter of their pirch as they have dominated in recent years, but it would be good to see an Italian player in their squad"

KEEP POSTED FOR MORE UPDATES....