stroudy28

Reaction score
I am tottenham and have bought Papiss Cisse in my first season. I play him deep lying forward but is not very effective, does anyone know what duty he should play?

Have you looked in his report? It should tell you his preferred role in there.

yes it says deep lying forward but he isnt great there.

I bought him first season as well and I'm a bit disappointed considering his high attributes for a striker. Confusing, he should be ace.

Bought him start of 2nd season for Everton, I play him as a poacher in Raikan's "Swoop there it is" tactic and he is lethal. Has scored well over 70 goals in the season and a half I've had him. He is the definition of a goal machine. I'll get screenshots if you want.

Play him as an attacking poacher alongside a supporting deep lying forward..

yh thanks for all the responses guys, changed him to poacher and has slowly bagged a fair amount of goals, in december and has 10 goals in 14 games, top goalscorer in PL for tottenham so far :)

Just signed him in my second season for Newcastle. Cost £14M but am hopeful he'll be quality alongside Ba. Interesting that he's not great as DLF as he's scored 3 in 3 in that position for me so far...

like others have said, great as a poacher or advanced forward. ****** off Liverpool never went in for him irl, will be one of the signings of the season.

I use him as a Poacher, that is by far his best role. Got 38 goals for me in that role at Freiburg

Complete forward and he bagged 32 in 44 for me first season (updated patch)

poacher no question him and demba ba or lethal for me i only play a lone striker lol ba on left wing so make sure you got some players to get him the ball and he will score

question.. i'm in my first season at newcastle, its jan 1st 2013 and Cisse still hasnt learnt english - not even basic english. He's been in england over 330 days now. Can anyone else give me an idea when he finally learns english ?