Parades in the Valley - Bradford City A.F.C

bigvic67

Reaction score
It was tough going in the last few games I played, Stoke. I should have been sent off, Ethertington had the better of me the whole 45 minutes i played. I spoke to the manager at half time, I can't play anymore, I just can't cope. Heartbroken, i never returned to watch the second half of the match, I sat in the changing room crying my eyes out, the team returned. Mike came over to me, sat down and slung an arm over my shoulder. Ye'll be alright sonny. I had to lighten up, my mood was having an affect on the rest of the dressing room, during that 45 minutes of complete peace and quiet, i thought to myself, one more game? c'mon just quit already! These questions irritating me. I went into training the next day, and it was back to normal. Rio with all the banter, Wayne's ugliness getting slagged off as usual "she's just in it for the money Wazza" i heard, i started to feel better about myself, and clearer about my future. The next few days of training were excellent, i did really well. And cope with the likes of Nani, Anton, Javier, and these where the best. The gaffer pulled me in, You'll be starting on Saturday, big game against West Brom, You'll be fine"

Kick off arrived that Saturday, and the nerves piled on. Roy Hodgson had obviously set his team out to attack my flank and put me under pressure. Jerome Thomas was ridiculous that game, i just couldn't cope, His fast feet confused my rusty, heavy legs. One on one, he put the ball through my legs and off he went. I brought him down in the box, oh **** i thought to myself. I glanced over to the dogout, and fergie's face was mortified. I walked over, and demanded that i be substituted. Then i knew my career as a player was over. I went straight down the tunnel and sat in the changing room. I thought about the game, then only one thought appeared in my mind.

MANAGEMENT!

107840476_display_image.jpg

I announced my retirement the day after the match, I thought i'd miss it. But i didn't at all, i loved the luxury of staying home with the wife and kids, going golfing with the lads. Holidaying whenever i wanted. This is how a real man should live. On the side i had been giving the under 15's at united a few sessions. I got my badges as well. I didn't miss playing, but i did miss being in football. Fergie offered me the reserve team job, but i wanted something more, i wanted something new. Away from united, I wanted to see football away from the red devils. I went to Largs and completed my UEFA badges alongside Paolo Di Canio and an old team mate of mine, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. I recieved a few offers. Hereford, Kettering, Fermanagh??. These weren't right. I wanted a club that could expand into something unreal, i wanted a team with a famous history, a tradition. A team that could become the best, the creme de la creme. I had returned home from a coaching session with the under 15's one night, I lay back on the couch and Sky Sports News was already on. This then appeared

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 235612

PETER JACKSON JAILED FOR ASSAULT ON WIFE

View attachment 235616

Bradford city have announced that Peter Jackson has been relieved of his duties after being found guilty of drunkenly assaulting his wife last May, the trial had been ongoing for months but finally justice has been served for Katherine Jackson 45. Parkinson had a little to much to drink at the N-Power League Player Of The Year ceremony and returned home heavily intoxicated with alcohol and drugs. He then dragged her from her bed and brutal blows were thrown into her face and her chest. Jackson had been manager at Bradford since May but after this, there should be no chance of a return to football for this monster. Mark Lawn wishes to announce a new manager soon. Skybet's favourite is Wayne Johnson at 6/1, and Colin Cooper just behind in the run in at 8/1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was disgusted, speechless. I had actually shaken this man's hand before. What a *****. How could anyone hurt a woman. This had put me in a bad mood. I left it on for further updates on the incident. But an even bigger shock was about to occur..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 235612

NEVILLE IN RACE FOR BRADFORD HOT SEAT

gary-neville-squad.jpg

"And now, we are hearing that Gary Neville could be in the race to become the new manage at the Valley Parade stadium. Neville, 36. Retired just before the end of last season after a 20 year spell at Manchester United. He is hoping to get back into football somehow and this could be the perfect opportunity, Skybet have him at 10/1 odds."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was it, this was the perfect club for me, great history, great fans, great stadium. Great potential. But i had no clue what to do, do i approach them, do they approach me? I was clueless. I only knew one man in this area of expertise.