paradox

Reaction score
Well, I started a new game with Man Utd and I managed to create a very solid tactic, that helped me to set a new defencive record and win EPL & CL.
It was created after I bought several players I needed for a specific role in a team
Players bought - Courcuff - Creative hart of the team, playmaker.
Srna - instant class in RB while Rafael is learning on loans and sub role.
Dzeko - Target man MU needs
Akinfeev - a goalkeeper I prefer.

View attachment 48724 View attachment 48725

View attachment 48726 View attachment 48727 View attachment 48728

It's a plug and play tactic.
All you need to do is to make Touchline Shouts adjustments once a while, depending on your opposition's tactic.

I know it's not that big of a deal to win with MU, but realy liked the way it was done - solid defence, fearfull attack.
Hope, it will be helpfull.

View attachment 48729

Give it a go
It made wonders for me.
In season 2 I made some attacking tweaks.
And corner setting changes.
here is a final table of saeson 2 in my game
View attachment 49028

Your tweaked version of the tactic is working wonders for my Real Madrid team, both my strikers are scoring lots and i'm keeping plenty of possession, like normally 60% + which is amazing.

I have been using the tactic without shouts as i'm not that keen on them, but was wondering if use any shouts?

Steve

Last edited:
Your tweaked version of the tactic is working wonders for my Real Madrid team, both my strikers are scoring lots and i'm keeping plenty of possession, like normally 60% + which is amazing.

Steve

Glad it's usefull. Post your results please. But If you play as Real you might wanna make some changes.

Sadly I didn't have much time to play my MU save, couse one of my friends asked me to make a tactic for his Barcelona team, so I'm pritty busy on that.

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

I have been using the tactic without shouts as i'm not that keen on them, but was wondering if use any shouts?

Steve

Yeah I do use them. Especcialy in big\important matches.
Whenever I play against a big team I use - Reteain possesion Sout
same goes to all away matches - but I deside after 30 mins depending on stats of the game
Depending on opponents formation I use Exploid the flangs shout, sometimes I use it to offload my playmaker when he's tired.
if my players have some yelow cards - I use Stay on feet.
then I have comfortable lead I use - Stand-of opponents so my players wouldnt get tired
as I said I watch the game stats and depending on them, I use shouts.

Last edited:
Nice tactic m8 possessions nice and ccc
Only thing and its not just your tactic its all crossing tactics
You maybe score from headers 1 in ever 10 even with good heading stats
Take away your through balls on your tactic you just wouldnt score
But all the same i am impressed N1

Nice tactic m8 possessions nice and ccc
Only thing and its not just your tactic its all crossing tactics
You maybe score from headers 1 in ever 10 even with good heading stats
Take away your through balls on your tactic you just wouldnt score
But all the same i am impressed N1

Yeah in FM10 it seems very hard to score from crosses. In 09 it was more easy.
Anyway I changed my tactic to have less crosses because I bought Aguero, and he's playing alongside Rooney. But now I need at least 1 new player different in style to Valencia&Nanni - more like Advanced playmakers for AmL position.

working well for me with newcastle so far played 10 won 8 drawn 2. Scoring loads and rarely conceding, shola and djalo are scoring for fun aswell.

t half time on, in lot of my matches, the assistant is suggesting more long/direct passes. I've played before with other 4-2-4 formations and different teams, but I got the same. Even with passing set to default. Do you just ignore it?

I find a key factor in your tactic to be the corners. And even though it is a double edge setup (when the ball ends up in the opposition sometimes they dangerous counters, and rarely they score) I score more than concede. So well done!!!

am trying this now so good so far beat portsmouth 6-1 away lol

Hi

What position would you these: Pato, Anderson, Carrick, Hargreaves & Gago.

Awsome Tactic man... heres the result so far after 10 league games.. Currently 2nd behind 1 point of chelsea