Pardew targets creative additions

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 1K
Tubby, i just commented on your blog before you posted the link. Found the article through Google. ;)

Has gameiro signed for valencia? like is that a done deal, if so....any links? :)

Back on topic, I think the berbatov dream is a dream shared by most, if not all us newcastle united supporters :) he would be an outstanding player and worthy of the number 9 shirt.

Ive heard rumours we are after connor wickham, i think he would be a good prospect for the future, not sure if he is starting 11 material just yet - i may be wrong.

Im not too sure i like the carlton cole rumours, he's not a player i think we should get involved with, let him go to sunderland :P haha.

but i think demba ba would be good, he seems to find space in the box well and seems to have some strength on him, so if west ham go down, its going to be alot of players out of there team, i think scott parker will be first out the door.

Alot of rumour (and thats all it is) about n'zogbia coming back to the toon, i am un-decided on this but i think with his form this season he could do well if he was to return, its just i think if they play him, who do they drop to the bench? jonas? that would be very unfair on jonas.

we will have to wait and see........

Im not too sure i like the carlton cole rumours, he's not a player i think we should get involved with, let him go to sunderland :P haha.

LOVE THIS QUOTE

Alot of rumour (and thats all it is) about n'zogbia coming back to the toon, i am un-decided on this but i think with his form this season he could do well if he was to return, its just i think if they play him, who do they drop to the bench? jonas? that would be very unfair on jonas.

I have heard rumours of N'Zogbia...and I hope we DON'T sign him.....he is the biggest **** ever, he left us saying that he was going to a bigger and better club..........well look at you now.......you slimey sea serpent

Back