Parent Clubs Loaning Players

croatsouljah

Reaction score
Ok I just started a game with Leeds United and I have never managed a League 1 team before. So I requested a parent club and I got Liverpool im just wondering do you request your parent club for a player to loan or do they just automatically loan whatever play they want to your team?

They normally just send a player on loan to you, although if you big for one of their reserve players, you will have a better chance of getting them.

As said before, they will send you a player or players, but you can reject them if you want. The parent club are also more favourable to your transfer and loan offers.

^
Go to the 'Information' tab on the Sqaud screen and there is a sub-tab called 'Affiliated Clubs'

Okay, there is none so should i ask for parent club( im luton on 2nd season, CCL 2)

I don't think it's ever a bad idea to have a parent club ;)

I think also your Parent Club will be looked on favourably if they want to buy one of your players but im not sure about it. Seems likely though otherwise I don't see the point of being a parent club.

I think also your Parent Club will be looked on favourably if they want to buy one of your players but im not sure about it. Seems likely though otherwise I don't see the point of being a parent club.
I think they receive annual fee :) not sure though

it's the parent club that pays the feeder club so the parent club can send players on loan to get experience, work permit etc. sometimes it's to boost the parent club's popularity in the feeder club's region/country.

and it's possible for them to get a first option to buy

Having a parent club is really good but at times really bad as well as they can poach one of your best players.

Having a parent club is really good but at times really bad as well as they can poach one of your best players.

I've never had any of my players poached, but I guess I was lucky. I regulary do a Leeds game and always get a parent club (I've had Liverpool and Arsenal on my recent 2 saves)

I'm Barnet at the moment and my parent club is Arsenal. I've found it pretty easy to get youngsters on loan from them without any hassle, and we also play a friendly annually each summer.

As for being a parent club, I think it's good as it gives you a chance to send youngsters out to get first team experience so their stats will improve quicker hopefully.