Park quits international football

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United midfielder Ji-Sung Park has retired from international football, according to South Korea coach Cho Kwang-rae.

More...

Not hard to guess that he has done that to play more for united and the travelling to and from Korea and Manchester is getting tiring

Very underrated player, might get him a couple of extra years at the top of his game.

Great news tbh, now he doesn't have to travel long distances to play for South Korea.

On his day, the guy is brilliant. Hopefully we'll see more excellent performances now.

1 of the most under rated players in the world gutted for his country but so glad we may get to see more of him in a united shirt :)

underrated but a fantastic player always puts it best effort into evrything

Great news for united, not for korea though, Guys an amazing prof. and he always works hard. Way under rated.

Agree on this topic he is a real good player underated definatly! This news will not go down well with the north koreans.

If everyone says he is underrated then he's not underrated...

Great decision from Park.
Hopefully turns it in good results with Man U

Yeah, I agree. I think he can be over-hyped at times but I do think that when he is having a good game, he is a fine player.

He is underated though, for 1 he would be one of the first players on the Man Utd teamsheet especially over Carrick! I know SAF likes to rotate it though, Plus in FM hes massively under-rated.

Great news, wish he had done it a month ago tbh

Wow... Korea will miss him.

Wonder if Man u's ticket revenue will go down

Good for United, very good player on his day, and Korea will miss him