jassar

Reaction score
Hey guys,how is everyone doing .
Just bought FM16 and decided to give it a go .By saying that I don't mean that I am gonna start making tactics again .Life is so busy that i don't have time to give to this tactics creation as I use to in the past.

Tested some tactics on this website ,some are good.But as we all know the mach engine on every FM every year is unstable in the start and wont give constant result .So going forward I have two things in mind ...Keeping defense tight and score some goals while doing that .

So here is a tester of a tactics I have used and I wanted to share it so u guys can test it and give feedback as well .
Don't use any OI
Nothing as per training =m sure if u look some of the popular forums on this website u can find the best training method.

View attachment 194950
Use it ,Tweak it ,give feedback on it ...everything is welcomed

Last edited:
sweet mother of baby jesus, Jassar, welcome back man :) !

LEGEND! Glad to see you back again. Maybe we cant expect you to go "old school" anymore, but even just a post made by you sure brighten up the life of management :)

Absolutely will test this and im not living in fairytale land thinking it will hand my Bournemouth team the Septuple, i will settle for a sixtuple ;)

tested with instant result, no transfers with man united for 15 games.Looks almost unbeatable at home! but pretty struggle on away matches... Got win at home with man city 3:1 and then lost away for arsenal 3:1... bassicly lost about 85% of away games :) i am using attacking training on home games and defensive on away but not worked for me :) any other ones hame some results to show? :)

tested with instant result, no transfers with man united for 15 games.Looks almost unbeatable at home! but pretty struggle on away matches... Got win at home with man city 3:1 and then lost away for arsenal 3:1... bassicly lost about 85% of away games :) i am using attacking training on home games and defensive on away but not worked for me :) any other ones hame some results to show? :)
I never tried instant results as i love to mange team based on how match is going and making changes .

Jassar, its good to see you mate. thanks for sharing with us :D

When i am play a real game then i take control of everything and watch matches but as first time this year of fm 16i cannot find a tactic which im gonna be happy so i like to test it before... so i use instant result skin.i know its not perfect way to judge the tactic, but ive tested around 25 different tacs in this way and its easy to realise how the tactic gonna work in general...

Jassar is back - and I'm happy, no mater works new tactic or not)))
welcome back, mate!

When i am play a real game then i take control of everything and watch matches but as first time this year of fm 16i cannot find a tactic which im gonna be happy so i like to test it before... so i use instant result skin.i know its not perfect way to judge the tactic, but ive tested around 25 different tacs in this way and its easy to realise how the tactic gonna work in general...
when ever i have made tactics in the past ,i never ever had same kind of results when i take control of matches myself or when i just let computer generate results.Both methods have given me completely different results .U can never ever find the true potential of a tactics like that