alexparkin789

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my part of the FM Base blogging section. I hope you enjoy checking out my work along with everything else you find here!

View attachment 28033

My first post in this area will be live in the near future but you can find my existing work on my own blog where I've been blogging since 2018.

My current main save is a custom team challenge where I am trying to have a player from every UEFA nation play for, score and get man of the match for my team, F.C Europa who play in French football. In addition to this, I am also taking part in Newgen's Achievement Hunter Challenge. You can find updates on this challenge here.

Have fun and try not to get FM'd!

Alex

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]The second half of the 2022/23 season includes a record-breaking cup run but can we get some new achievements? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://stratmangaming.wordpress.com/2019/02/14/f-c-europa-part-10-semi-successful/[/FONT]

Hello and welcome to my part of the FM Base blogging section. I hope you enjoy checking out my work along with everything else you find here!

View attachment 1188597

My first post in this area will be live in the near future but you can find my existing work on my own blog where I've been blogging since the start of 2018 and I am also part of the FM'd Show podcast!

My current main save is a custom team challenge where I am trying to have a player from every UEFA nation play for, score and get man of the match for my team, F.C Europa who play in French football. In addition to this, I am also taking part in Newgen's Achievement Hunter Challenge. You can find updates on this challenge here.

Have fun and try not to get FM'd!

Alex

You mentioned the FM'd show podcast but I couldn't find a reference to it on Google. I'm a big fan of podcasts so i'd really appreciate it if there was any way I could listen to it sometime.

Unfortunately the podcast folded some time ago and i've been sloppy at updating the opening post :(