Reaction score

View attachment 378716
Italian legend Fabio Cannavaro hired as Parma F.C.
A special occasion as the club legend takes over with the club turning 100 years old.

'Muro di Berlino' is what the Italian fans named Cannavaro, which translates to 'The Berlin Wall'.

Could this be the start of something special for the Italian or will he add to the list of failed managers?

Season expectations / squad analysis coming up.​

Last edited:
Club History.
View attachment 592297

I'll be looking to bring back the glory days of Parma from the 90's, And i'll be looking to do it sooner rather than later.

Board Expectations.
Serie A TIM - Mid-table.
TIM Cup - First Round.

Personal Expectations.
Serie A TIM - Europa League qualification.
TIM Cup - Quarter Finals.

Squad.
View attachment 378601
View attachment 378600
View attachment 378599
View attachment 378598
View attachment 378597

Tactics.
View attachment 378701View attachment 378700

Pre-Season up next.

Last edited:
I've made a few requests to the board upon my arrival, luckily they agreed with my ideas.

View attachment 592468
View attachment 592470
View attachment 592473

With the board raising my transfer budget from 3 million to just short of 18 million is brilliant, that'll allow me to find some key players to fill in areas of the squad which we're short in.

Transfers.
View attachment 592547

A lot of new signing to help me achieve my targets this season and a lot of youngsters released who were surplus to requirements.

Short Pre-Season.
View attachment 592551

Only two friendlies against feeder clubs but comfortable victories nonetheless, First up is a home cup game against Lecce then starting the season against Inter Milan, hopefully the players already at the club and the new ones coming in will help us achieve our aim of qualifying for the Europa League.

Seem to be having problems with the uploaded screenshots, if anyone knows how to fix the problem please let me know.

View attachment 378608
End of August short review.

Parma v Lecce
View attachment 378607
Happy with the amount of possession and chances we created, players are playing out of their preferred positions so 3-0 on the day was a good result.

Parma v Inter
View attachment 378604
I'm pleased with a draw, we dominated possession but resorted to long shots so picking up a point in our first competitive league match isn't too bad.

Napoli v Parma
View attachment 378603
Really pleased with a win against a very strong Napoli side, again we had most of the possession and created chances which is the style of football we want.

So with the players settling in and being trained into new positions, we've made a strong start to the season and hopefully we can carry this form into September.

League Fixtures.

Parma v Bologna

Udinese v Parma

Parma v Sassuolo

Roma v Parma

Last edited:
View attachment 378588
Cannavaro gets Parma firing!

Parma v Bologna
View attachment 378587
Very happy with the amount of goals we scored, we did concede two goals but the centre backs position isn't really that strong so if we can score more goals than the opposition until January i'll be happy.

Udinese
v Parma

View attachment 378586
Delighted with the result given that we were the underdogs, Udinese seems to be more concerned with playing dirty and we took advantage of them. Cassano's performance was brilliant.

Parma v Sassuolo

View attachment 378585
A 4th win in a row is top class for us, once again the opposition played dirty and we outclassed them all over the pitch, pleased with the 1-0 win and no injuries.

Roma v Parma
View attachment 378582
A fairly equal game which finished 1-1 and we remain unbeaten in Serie A TIM.

My monthly analysis.
I really didn't think we'd start the campaign off this well, the amount of goals we're scoring is fantastic and the player performances are outstanding. I hope we continue this form within the following months.

Player of the month.

View attachment 378581
The Frenchman has been in lethal form playing as an inside forward in recent games, long may it continue.

I'll do doing an update at the end of each month.

If anybody reads the story and has any input/suggestions feel free to post.

View attachment 378576
October update.

Parma start strong but let their foot off the gas towards the end.

Parma v Chievo
View attachment 378575
A comfortable 2-0 win over Chievo, 3 valuable points and all round good performance.

Genoa v Parma
View attachment 378574
Brilliant effort from my players in the second half scoring 4 unanswered goals, the goal scoring is incredible so far.

Parma v Juventus
View attachment 378573
Our first loss of the campaign and i felt pretty hard done by as they scored the winner in added time, nevertheless we played well and if we continue like that we'll definitely be pushing for a European spot.

A.C Milan v Parma
View attachment 378572
We gain a point from a 1-1 draw, although i feel we should have beat them looking at their poor form in the league.

Manager review.
All in all a good month, two hard games towards the end of the month but we played well and that's what counts. I'm beginning to feel with the form we're in we can get Champions League football, only time will tell.

Player of the month.
View attachment 378571
The striker has been in fine form this month with 3 assists and 3 goals in 4 matches.​

Last edited:
View attachment 378570
November update.

Parma v Livorno
View attachment 378569
It was the inform man Cassano that got us the 3 points, Livorno played well but we managed to hold them back until the final whistle.

Atalanta v Parma
View attachment 378568
Atalanta matched us stat for stat but ultimately we got the win, Cassano adding to his goal tally once again.

Fiorentina v Parma
View attachment 378567
Poor defending and complacency cost us in this game and we end the month with a loss.

Monthly review.
We gained 6 out of a possible 9 points which is satisfactory, the club are 5 million pound in debt which isn't good for my plans in the January transfer window, i may have to sell unused players in order to buy a centre back we desperately need.

Player of the month.
View attachment 378566
Once again the striker has been unstoppable, scoring 4 goals in 3 games, he's having an incredible loan spell.​

View attachment 378497
Parma missing Cassano and Biabiany.

Parma v Cagliari
View attachment 378496
Brilliant result as the stats show we had the possession and attacking ability lead us to a 3-0 win, Biabiany the stand out man.

Italian Cup
Parma v Verona

View attachment 378495
Disappointed with this result given we were by far the better team, both mine and the boards expectations in this competition haven't been met but now we can concentrate on finishing high up in the table.

Catania v Parma
View attachment 378493
Joel Obi got sent off early on so i'm pleased we held them back and gained a point with 10 men.

Parma v Lazio
View attachment 378494
Good result as Schelotto steps in for the injured Biabiany.

Verona v Parma
View attachment 378492
Disappointed with a draw against the team that knocked us out the cup, we failed to capitalize on our chances and therefore lost two valuable pointed against a weaker side.

Excellent achievement for Biabiany given the amount of French talents around the world.
View attachment 378491

Monthly review.
Being knocked out the cup wasn't ideal as we could have done with the money involved but the league games have gone well and we remained undefeated, Half way through the season now and if we keep playing like this were on course for the UEFA Champions League qualification.

Player of the month.

The Argentinian has been in good form over the past 5 games, he's the heart of my defence.
View attachment 378490

January transfers update next, plus end of month review.

View attachment 378444
January update.

Parma struggling going into the New Year.

Parma v Sampdoria
View attachment 378443
A good performance from the players, 3 massive points.

Torino v Parma
View attachment 378442
Really bad result, i'm not sure how we managed to lose this and the players need to bounce back in the next game.

Inter v Parma
View attachment 378440
A fair result on the day, we gained a point that could be helpful towards our total points tally come the end of the season.

Injury problems for the usually reliable Walter Gargano puts our plans in jeopardy (out for another 2 months).
View attachment 378436

Parma v Napoli
View attachment 378433
This result could have gone either way to be honest but Higuain's first minute goal made it a struggle from then on, we tried our best but ultimately it wasn't enough on the day.

Bologna v Parma
View attachment 378431
A disappointing end to the month, we conceded a goal in injury time after losing our concentration, this needs to be improved next month.

Monthly review.
A bad month for us, with no win in 4 matches my confidence of getting UEFA Champions League football has been dented, hopefully with a team meeting we can pick up the players spirits and push on next month, Also we had no funds to sign a centre back to strengthen our defence which we desperately needed, hopefully our back up defenders can step up to the plate.

Player of the month.
View attachment 378418
He's been the stand out player of our poor month, scoring 1 and assisting 2.

World Transfers.
View attachment 378416

Serie A TIM.
View attachment 378411View attachment 378409View attachment 378408

View attachment 378361
February update.

Injury struck Parma's inconsistent form continues.

Parma v
Udinese
View attachment 378359
We only picked up a point against weaker side Udinese, a match we really should be winning.

Sassuolo v Parma
View attachment 378356
We got the win but the performance was poor, maybe i got too carried away with our strong start to the season and things are getting tough for us.

Parma v
Roma
View attachment 378355
A really bad result, Roma were clinical in front of goal whilst we lacked in converting our chances, a bitter blow to our European qualification hopes.

Chievo v Parma
View attachment 378354
Another poor result to end the month, were dropping valuable points against weaker teams and we have to improve.

Monthly review.
It's been a tough month with key players injured and players getting suspended but i'm keeping the faith in this team and we can turn things around next month.

Player of the month.
View attachment 378347
He's been the best of the bunch, with his key interceptions and tackles.

Nearly finished the season, if anyone's interested in the updates give the story a like or leave a comment, thanks.