Parma Football Club SpA decide new direction necessary

Arrigo Sacchi

Reaction score
BannerCorriereDelloSport.png

Parma Shoe In Legend As Sacchi Returns!

arrigo_display_image.jpg

People here are still stunned after it emerged in the early hours of this morining that Pasquale Marino's contract had been terminated and his successor was to be none other than the crazy shoe selling genius himself Arrigo Sacchi.

"I couldn't say no" the scudetto winner, former national coach and twice European Cup winner told us.

"Sometimes history has to repeat itself and this was one of those times".

"This is not about me, this is about Parma, it's fans and the football they deserve. We're going to go back to what we knew".

"Of course people will say I'm too old and it's a silly thing to do but Alex Ferguson is older than me and I didn't see people telling him 5 years ago he was too old."

"People will also talk of how I've been out of the game too long but like Kenny Dalglish I've never really left the game. I was Director of Football at Real Madrid in 2004 whether people knew or not".

Incredible scenes of disbelief, optimism, joy and even downright euphoria greeting the former Parma manager on his arrival. Just imagine what it might look like if he wins a game!

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

It's only pre season but Sacchi is winning friends already.

MaranPraise.jpg

Nice OP, will be a good challenge to compete with the bigger Italian teams. Will check in and see how it's going.
Please have a look at my story, AFC Wimbledon - the Rise of the Wombles, when u get a chance.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Nice OP, will be a good challenge to compete with the bigger Italian teams. Will check in and see how it's going.
Please have a look at my story, AFC Wimbledon - the Rise of the Wombles, when u get a chance.

Thanks.

Good start. I had a fun game with Parma on FM10, and just make sure you keep Paloschi, he turns into a great goal scorer.

Good start. I had a fun game with Parma on FM10, and just make sure you keep Paloschi, he turns into a great goal scorer.

No such luck. Paloschi is gone and I lost my first game 2-0 despite playing Cessena off the park they scored from a Corner and a pen.

Long road but Sacchi is going nowhere .:p