PaulyGee1981

Reaction score
I have been offered Rossi for £17m by Villareal, which I have accepted seeing as though I offered £25m for him about a week ago and got rejected.

Anyway, I am Juventus in the 2nd season and need someone to partner him. If I play him as a Poacher, what role and who would you recommend for me to get to play with him. I've already got Luca Toni, Iaquinta and a few other fringe players in the squad but from last seasons performances, they are nowhere near good enough and they are only in the squad as no one will buy them.

Any suggestions welcome!

I'd say sell both Luca Toni and Iaquinta and buy someone like Cavani.not sure tho.

I played him as deep lying forward together with Nilmar as Poacher and they were brilliant. If you play him as dpl forward than with a poacher. or if you use him as poacher than with a target man or a dpl forward

Is Yaya Sanogo any good in the 2nd season? if so, he is an outstanding striker, especially when you get to 2014-15... i'd play him as target man

Like joel said, Paloschi as Poacher with Rossi as DLF.

Jan Chramosta - Mladla Boleslav
Vagner Love - CSKA
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Dentinho - Corinthians
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa
Ezequiel Lavezzi - Napoli
Rogelio Funes Mori - River
Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo
Vinicius - Palmeiras
Peniel Mlapa - Hoffenheim
Tiago Alves - Santos (for the future)
Sergio Araujo - Boca (for the future)

I reccomend Araujo and Lavezzi who Raiken suggested.

how much cash do you have after getting Rossi? you will need a poacher as I have suggested above...

Abel Hernandez - Palermo is a great striker as well, plus wont cost you an Eu place either..

Vaclav Kadlec-Poacher & Federico Macheada-Complete Forward !!

look for a fast poacher like nilmar, they are amazing in my villarreal save

cheers for the responses guys. Lakaku came available as well and actualiy managed to sign them both so my strike force is pretty sorted. Would a Poacher / DLF combo work with them if I play Rossi as the DLF and Lukaku as the Poacher?

cheers for the responses guys. Lakaku came available as well and actualiy managed to sign them both so my strike force is pretty sorted. Would a Poacher / DLF combo work with them if I play Rossi as the DLF and Lukaku as the Poacher?
Poacher and DLF is what I always use upfront, a good solid DLF with a clinical poacher = win.

So yeah Rossi as DLF and Lukaku as poacher.

This might sound stupid but nikola kalinic is perfect because he got me in champions league wiv blackburn and this was second season also he is not to expensive he scored 30 goals in 29 games he has got everythink for a striker and keeps improving