iRoleplay

Reaction score
I need someone that will work well with Lukaku up front.

Team:Benfica
Budget: Around 14million
Time:Start of second season
Position:Goal Complete Forward i guess

Atm i checking out Dzeko but i doubt i will get him >_> Neymar is 24million and Coutinho (who i had on loan last season is 15million but his signed a loan deal with a brazilian team whilst my transfer window was closed T_T)

You need to look for someone with pace, Lukaku is your big man who can hold the ball up well right? So then you need someone with pace to get to places Lukaku struggles to get to.

Players like: Walcott, Neymar, Lavezzi, Vagner Love, Javier Hernandez, Lukas Podolski or Hulk.

You need to look for someone with pace, Lukaku is your big man who can hold the ball up well right? So then you need someone with pace to get to places Lukaku struggles to get to.

Players like: Walcott, Neymar, Lavezzi, Vagner Love, Javier Hernandez, Lukas Podolski or Hulk.

They are all out of Price range...

Maybe if i manage to gather funds i can scrape enough to get Pato (His unhappy and want's to join my team :p) But then i'd be broke. Can he hold up attack?

They are all out of Price range...

Maybe if i manage to gather funds i can scrape enough to get Pato (His unhappy and want's to join my team :p) But then i'd be broke. Can he hold up attack?

Hmm...

How about.

Lisandro Lopez or Mario Balotelli?

Why don't you try looking at who's transfer listed/running out of contract soon. We can spout names all day long, but if there available or not is another question.

Did you sell Cardozo or something?

Thiago Ribeiro, Maldonado, even Caio.
Hope this helps :)

Exactly. Maybe you can get Agbonlahor?

Hmm...

How about.

Lisandro Lopez or Mario Balotelli?

Why don't you try looking at who's transfer listed/running out of contract soon. We can spout names all day long, but if there available or not is another question.

Did you sell Cardozo or something?

Yeah i sold Cardozo he wanted to leave >_> Lyon wanted him and they are Champions league winners so i couldn't hold him.

Seems im about to get Pato (With a trade deal for a youngster who i don't really care about + 20million i built up selling all the players returned from loan)

After David Luiz rejected a Milan contract in my earlier trade offer so i get to keep him. :D

I might bring one of my younger players up to cover ST until January, when i can get someone else.

Thing is all these names being said are really really expensive. (Santos want 45million for Neymar >_>)

Yeah i sold Cardozo he wanted to leave >_> Lyon wanted him and they are Champions league winners so i couldn't hold him.

Seems im about to get Pato (With a trade deal for a youngster who i don't really care about + 20million i built up selling all the players returned from loan)

After David Luiz rejected a Milan contract in my earlier trade offer so i get to keep him. :D

I might bring one of my younger players up to cover ST until January, when i can get someone else.

Thing is all these names being said are really really expensive. (Santos want 45million for Neymar >_>)

Will be a good signing if Pato comes good luck! :)

Will be a good signing if Pato comes good luck! :)

He should he accepted the earlier contract offer that fell through :D

Why can't my stupid players accept AC Milan contracts >_> made another offer with no exchange >_>

He should he accepted the earlier contract offer that fell through :D

Why can't my stupid players accept AC Milan contracts >_> made another offer with no exchange >_>

Good choice, I never exchange because of the high chance of them not accepting the contract from the other club.

Raul Rusescu should do just great.Try anl loan Federico Macheda.Also,check Daniel Niculae,Marius Niculae and Bogdan Stancu.

Fred? the fluminese one

Injured 4 months D:

I signed Pato even though he was out for 3 weeks >_> (he passed medical somehow)

Now what kind of player is he?

Support Striker? Complete Forward? Trequista?

I have 8million left :D