kyle93

Reaction score
Need a striker partner for torres. Cant get dzeko cause he's at city and i dont want a youth striker as i already have kadlec and wickham and ngog. Needing a really good goalscorer for the big games

got about 50 million to spend and i either play a 4-2-2-2, 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-1-1-2-2

Llorente, Villa, Forlan, Rossi or just play him upfront by himself as a Complete Forward - Attack.

hulk from porto or maybe defoe reallyn u need to give season and so on

hulk from porto or maybe defoe reallyn u need to give season and so on

am in my 2nd season and hulk has went to man utd :(

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Llorente, Villa, Forlan, Rossi or just play him upfront by himself as a Complete Forward - Attack.

havent tried rossi in fm 11. Ill give him a go :)

Fernando Llorente - Atletico Bilbao
Top Attributes
Jumping
Strength
Heading
Balance
Finishing

Last edited:
beckford .... he seems pretty good and just scored past liverpool

get hamsik and play him just behind torres mega for me

Oscar Cardozo, Artem Milevskyi, Neymar, Diego Tardelli, Falcao, Mirko Vucinic, Morimoto, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Edinson Cavani, Fernando Llorente, Iker Muniain

Has anyone tried one of the two guys from Leverkusen?
I bought Stefan Keisling from Leverkusen and he was a perfect partner for Rooney at Man U playing as a poacher or Complete forward..
I would bet that he would be class with Torres as well.
Also Derdiyok is a cheaper option u get him for around 10 mil and he is a beast u just got to set his individual training for his finishing...12 to start with but honestly he will get u goals.

why don't you get heskey????????????? only kidding get a big target man to do the work for torres maybe adebayor is on transfer list because city have loads of strikers> santa cruz really under rated on this game aswell. I would put the following in player search heading strength finishing work rate pace see who comes up

Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Diego Mauricio - Flamengo
Marco Perez - Chico Fc
Guillaume Hoarau - PSG

mate it really depends on your tactic, on a save i have neymar and torres and they light up the world together. but i give them plenty of creative support through the midfield and allow them space to roam and find each other. year before i had ngog and torres, torres had about 40 goals in all comps and ngog had 20+ and 20+ assists as well, tevez would be a dream next to him, as would lisandro lopez, both fit my ideal partner for torres, extremely hard workers and very skilled players who can move well off the ball and on it. my team is all about the midfield though, i have one workhorse in the middle, one winger as an inside forward (alexis sanchez for me) and 2 other CMs set to a more attacking role but still play both sides.

Llorente. It'd be kinda fun having to Fernando Torres' upfront. :p

Get Lukaku, Babacar and Sanogo, play Babacar along Torres, and in a couple season they will be better than Fernando