jamie.is.king

Reaction score

I have 100mill im thinking Torres but does anyone work better with Villa. I,m thinking of playing Messi in behind but any other tatics would be helful

Im sure Dzeko as a target man works well with him

Torres would probably be best,

Torres - Complete Forward
Villa - Poacher

Can't go wrong with that..

dude, thats crazy. also much better players out there for less :D

Torres, Dzeko - get any of them and you'll be reet pal.

on my man city save i've got pato and villa upfront got pato for £18m

Haha, Pato for 18 million, dude did you give away some players?

ive bought pato for 19 million before at united, i got offered him during the end of the first season, as he wanted a better contract from milan and they were stalling. more fool them

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

OP buy dzeko. 20 million. done

You have Bojan as well, when i played Barca he was a goal machine and knocked Ibrahimovic out of the team, but if your signing someone id go Pato. Dzeko, Aguero ..

2 words- Wayne Rooney

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

if yo get the funds btw ;)

I got Pato for free, whenever his contract ran out he wanted to move to a bigger club.

i used aguero for like 4 seasons with him. Played aguero as AM just behind villa as main striker. Worked well. Villa was always the top league scorer every year he was in the first team

On the first patch Rooney worked more than superb with Villa playing Villa as (complete Forward) and Rooney as (Deep lying-Forward)

Villa is more a poacher than a complete forward.

actually hes more of adv advance forward than anything, but he can play a variety of roles. he is certainly more than just a poacher