rivianputra

Reaction score
what instructions for Trequartista and Poacher ?? i would be appreciate you give me SS and players for example :)

what instructions for Trequartista and Poacher ?? i would be appreciate you give me SS and players for example :)

Do you mean in what tactic approach, strategy, tempo ,formation etc its good to use that combination ?

just the player instructions.. i use poacher as lone striker and trequartista in attacking midfield position

Personally I don't like anyone having 0 closing down in my team, so I would increase the closing down of the trequartista.

just the player instructions.. i use poacher as lone striker and trequartista in attacking midfield position

But they are in the game. If you set him as poacher, he will act like a poacher. If you set the AMC as a TQ, then he will act like one.

But they are in the game. If you set him as poacher, he will act like a poacher. If you set the AMC as a TQ, then he will act like one.

so, player instructions don't have significant effect in game ?? maybe you can suggest additional instruction for poacher ?

so, player instructions don't have significant effect in game ?? maybe you can suggest additional instruction for poacher ?

Yes they do. When using the Tactic Creator and setting a player to a certain role in the tactic, it means that you will give him some instruction that the game has labelled as the instructions of a role, like a poacher. So if setting him as a poacher, it means that you want him to make lots of runs from deep, run with the ball and move into channels rather than to hold up the ball and act as a link man.

The instructions are there for you to see.

The instructions set by the game are the ones that are the best. That is if you want to use him as a poacher. Sometimes, you can use a great attacker with great fininshing as a different kind of striker to, but that would depend on what you are after.

now i see, thanks for it

Another example:

Every role in the Tactic Creator has been setup to emualte the roles in real life. These settings means that some stats are more important than others. When a player is laballed to be a poacher/Advanced forward etc, it basiclly means that his stats matches those importan stats the most. If looking at a really good player that are labelled as a poacher, it could also mean that is will be almost, alsmot just as good as an advanced FC or a Trequartista to. This also goes for really bad players. Even a player with the lowest of stats(, lest say he has 2 in every stats) will also be labelled as having a best role, like poacher, even if being utterly **** at it.