Pass and Move Project: Exciting, Attacking Possession Tactic

A couple of times evey season when playing with a top team and using a probing possession approach. Great stable result though.
Cheers, means a lot hearing it from you. Still looking for minor tweaks to try next week once I get to play again. I noticed that it is extremely hard to get this tactic played with teams who are not familiar at all with the football style. Once they are familiar though the tactic flies.

Started a new season with Arsenal, first game vs West Ham, will play a couple of games untill the end of the transfer window. Then next week I'll update some more. This tactic really flourish on teams used to the tempo/marking/passing. A more direct teams will have a struggle at first, but once fluid, the reward is exciting...
Small edit in the tactic, new is uploaded.

Last edited:
I'm having some fantastic results with this tactic using Sheff Utd in league 1.

The only issue I have found is that the 'hassle opponents' shout was increasing the closing down to maximum on the defenders and pulling them out of position, leaving gaps which runners could exploit. I have altered the closing down sliders of my defenders in the player instructions to be fixed so they are not affected by shouts, and it seems to have shored up the defence.

I'm having some fantastic results with this tactic using Sheff Utd in league 1.

The only issue I have found is that the 'hassle opponents' shout was increasing the closing down to maximum on the defenders and pulling them out of position, leaving gaps which runners could exploit. I have altered the closing down sliders of my defenders in the player instructions to be fixed so they are not affected by shouts, and it seems to have shored up the defence.
Actually, i had similar problems. Great shout! I will try to remove it and see how it goes. Im glad i receive feedback, it allows me to improve the tactic much further.