You done really well there mate especially knocking out Man Utd and Real Madrid in the UCL, reckon we could be a real force in seasons to come with the young stars coming through and the transfer funds the board are giving out now!

thanks, yea i was pretty shocked we beat madrid! my results in the league weren't as good huntelaar had a massive goal drought and morale just dropped, but this year we will be a force! what happens after the 2 years do we go again?

thanks, yea i was pretty shocked we beat madrid! my results in the league weren't as good huntelaar had a massive goal drought and morale just dropped, but this year we will be a force! what happens after the 2 years do we go again?

Huntelaar was poor for me as well would suggest to evo87 to offload him at the first opportunity and bring in a top goalscorer. Yeah we'll keep going round seeing how far our career can go!

Huntelaar was poor for me as well would suggest to evo87 to offload him at the first opportunity and bring in a top goalscorer. Yeah we'll keep going round seeing how far our career can go!

file getting uploaded to here???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

yea yea sorry should have said page 2 hyperlink pass the parcel on my comment

Oooh, I get the start of the third season. Regen hunting ahoy!

Nice one you two with regards to the league and the CL run. See where Volland/Maupay/Kadlec/Werner are?

Im looking at volland straight away and werner

right boys...

there was no money to sign any1 but I have loaned in jotevic and for if any1 gets any decent money in January we need fullbacks both are ****.
anyway I've played 3 games and won 3. I'll have my bit finished on Wednesday night.. I've also added a tactic into the slot and thats what I'm using...

maybe offload a couple of centre halves as we have 6 and some good lads in reserves that need blooding through!!!!

sorry M8 on mine it said there was like 15m left! hopefully my new signings will play well!

sorry M8 on mine it said there was like 15m left! hopefully my new signings will play well!

no worries pal... I had 2 mill to spend cause It got moved all to wages..
1 thung I didn't get was the buying off centre halves as we have good 1s in reserves I've had to let go out on loan... anyway this is what makes it fun cause we all do things different..

I did wonder y u brought sam but I played him on right against Stuttgart and he bagged a hat trick lol ..

Who's sam? truth be told i forgot to check reserves! i felt kirchkoff was worth gettin for 4m, and i felt that we needed a CB to replace our current ones as they werent good enough in hindisght if i checked reserves i wouldnt have bought lovern but he is good enough to be 1st choice!

View attachment 372956

just thought id give you boys a little taster of how we are doing as im half way through my turn,
as u can see we are 3 points clear of bayern and we have played them once aswell although we havent played dortmund yet,

our champions league group consists of barca lazio and salzburg, we lost 1-0 to a 88th min goal against barca which was fair on reflection but a hard pill to swallow and we beat lazio...

Who's sam? truth be told i forgot to check reserves! i felt kirchkoff was worth gettin for 4m, and i felt that we needed a CB to replace our current ones as they werent good enough in hindisght if i checked reserves i wouldnt have bought lovern but he is good enough to be 1st choice!

ye lovrens starting for me but kirchkoff ain't played... (to slow and I ain't playing with a DM)
sam is that winger/striker.

Sam was a pre-arranged transfer, when I started the game it said he was already on the way I believe, well done on topping the table so far think we can win the league this year and push on to bigger things next season!

Sam was a pre-arranged transfer, when I started the game it said he was already on the way I believe, well done on topping the table so far think we can win the league this year and push on to bigger things next season!

aggggghhhh I get you... I think it'll be a big ask yo topple Bayern this year as the squad is pretty thin and we need a goalscorer and a solid left back... I've signed a solid right back thats only 21 he comes in january...

well done mate if we go again i and i suggest we all should discuss transfers hows marc stergen doing?

well done mate if we go again i and i suggest we all should discuss transfers hows marc stergen doing?

now that's a transfer I not knock.. quality young and a lot better than keepers we had before .

every1 has there own little signings and ppl to buy. ppl might think this rightbacks **** I've signed but he's 21 cost 4 mil and already as good as that ***** we got there #nodiscrimanatonmeant.