celticjack

Reaction score
After seeing a couple of (great!) pass the parcel stories in which 3 managers take over a team and take turns in managing. I, for one, think this is a great idea and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in doing it with me? We'll decide the team when I decide who's doing it with me. Reply below or inbox me if interested!

Thanks, Jack.

After seeing a couple of (great!) pass the parcel stories in which 3 managers take over a team and take turns in managing. I, for one, think this is a great idea and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in doing it with me? We'll decide the team when I decide who's doing it with me. Reply below or inbox me if interested!

Thanks, Jack.

Id be interested depending on who you we thinking of managing. Just a quick question how long do you think it would take u to finish 6 months? Im not as quick as the other guys doing it and I wouldnt want to long you out too much

Let me know if you do this.

Gonna decide on the team once we have a solid 3 or so players, need to get people interested first haha!

i'll do it but it would take me a couple of days to do my six months

Id happlily get involved in this, but im like b3v5k1, in that, i will take a little longer wih my 6 months looking at potentially a week at the extreme due to my job.
Let me know what teams/scenario's your thinking about in the mean time...