SammyJH94

Reaction score
Pass the Parcel

Not sure if this has been around for long, i recently saw "Saulabiss" a couple months ago start a Pass the Parcel game and it has made me want to start one of my own with 1-2 guys and post it up on the forum like Saulabiss has done.

Basically each player will play 6 months each at the club before passing it onto the next person who will then play 6 months.

Should be a fun challenge to try manage the same club with 3 different styles and approaches and it would be fun to do in the process.

Looking for 2 guys who would be willing to post up the progress to get a story going from it!

If interested then please reply on this post and we can get it sorted out! really looking forward to it! and thanks to Saulabiss as without his story id never of known about this..

I'd like to join but 3 reasons would inhibit me from doing so

1. I'm ***** at FM
2. Going on holiday soon
3. I play really slow

Good luck though, by the way I would like to see one starting off with Crystal Palace

I'd definitely give this a shot mate, though I would want to go last since I have exams (They end on the 31st).

I'd like to join but 3 reasons would inhibit me from doing so

1. I'm ***** at FM
2. Going on holiday soon
3. I play really slow

Good luck though, by the way I would like to see one starting off with Crystal Palace

I'll keep that in mind mate! you could play if you wanted although the holiday may be an issue!

I'd definitely be interested in this, always wanted to take part in one of these.

Im up for it, could do with something other than just my Horsham save

I'd be up for it. Me, Sam and Kezza? Dream team right there :D

Pass the Parcel

Not sure if this has been around for long, i recently saw "Saulabiss" a couple months ago start a Pass the Parcel game and it has made me want to start one of my own with 1-2 guys and post it up on the forum like Saulabiss has done.

Basically each player will play 6 months each at the club before passing it onto the next person who will then play 6 months.

Should be a fun challenge to try manage the same club with 3 different styles and approaches and it would be fun to do in the process.

Looking for 2 guys who would be willing to post up the progress to get a story going from it!

If interested then please reply on this post and we can get it sorted out! really looking forward to it! and thanks to Saulabiss as without his story id never of known about this..

Thanks for the shout out glad you like the idea! I will follow this if you make a story thread like we have done with reading! See how your game compares to ours as we seem to have a few loyal players reluctant to leave reading!

Had a group together but decided to pull out cause of numbers as there is a bunch interested in this!

But will be getting it rolling tomorrow!

Cheers for all the interest guys!

Only need one more guy to get it started :)! hopefully get it up and running in a few hours :)

Add me on Steam - SamJH94

Who pulled out??

It was originally me, Sam91 and Kezza96 but i pulled out as a 4th player came in as 3 would be easier and there was more wanting involved :)

So looks like we may have 3 stories now haha :p

It was originally me, Sam91 and Kezza96 but i pulled out as a 4th player came in as 3 would be easier and there was more wanting involved :)

So looks like we may have 3 stories now haha :p

Ah i see, well good luck mate, i hope you can source 2 other players, its really good fun being involved in these games!! Just waiting on the first controversy to strike our Reading save!! haha