Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

Yeah I wasnt digging at you mate, just seems stupid whoever bought him haha

Just to get me annoyed you sell Ronaldo for 30 mil when I bought him for 150 mil 6 months ago. then you buy another keeper. That's make it 5 keepers bought in the last 5 transfer windows yet I get smashed for buying one player. Yeah that's how good everyone follows the team.

I've had 3 turn on this save and made 5-6 transfers in total. Ryan just did 4 in one window.

This isn't sour grapes. but the fact that you buy stupid regens and sell our best right back and left back makes me sick.

I've had 3 turn on this save and made 5-6 transfers in total. Ryan just did 4 in one window.

Don't get me wrong. Some of you on here are great people and I will carry on following those people but some people I really can't say the same about.

This isn't me whining like a little girl. I'd be happy to continue the save because I have fun with it but I can't do it when people hate me.

I'm done.

All I have done is try and make it a challenge to win the clean sweep of trophies that we have done the last few seasons because otherwise it gets boring. If you wait for the next update you will see that De Gea is injured hence another keeper.
I sold Ronaldo to fit the rules or ideas I posted about 3 days ago. All players over 30 went.

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

TRANSFER UPDATE

IN
Hector - 5million from Barca (MR, MC, AMR, AMC ST)
Vicente - 12million from Barca (GK)
Glenn Wakeford - 7million from West Brom (MC)
Andy Willis - 15million from Arsenal (joins 1/7/19) (AMR, AML, ST)

OUT
Cristiano Ronaldo - Sold to Chelsea for an initial 38.5million plus goal bonuses.
Erik Lamela - Loaned to Inter Milan - 600k/month plus his entire 90,000/week wages
Carlos Fierro - 20million to AC Milan
Chris Smalling - 16.5million to FC Bayern
Jonny Evans - 16.25million to Spurs
David Alaba - 15million and 15million over 30months to Arsenal.
Rafael - 21.5million to AC Milan

SPENT - 39million
RECIEVED - approx 135million

NET SPEND is -94million

Selling alaba! :O

He recently broke his leg and his stats have dropped. I also wanted to give Luke Shaw a constant first team slot

He recently broke his leg and his stats have dropped. I also wanted to give Luke Shaw a constant first team slot

Few players i am sad to see go but im not too fussed we will move on and its nice to see the regens being used but didnt Alaba have a 50% sell on clause?

Yeah no one was interested in trades and to get him to request a transfer I made him unhappy which would have lowered morale so I took the hit and sold him after much consideration

SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER UPDATE

3rd in the League with a game in hand.

View attachment 474492

Plenty of progression in competitions. All but progessed from the Champs League Grp E, 3 wins from 3 games.

2 Capital One Cup wins against Oxford and Southampton.

7 League Wins and 2 League Defeats, 18 scored and only 3 conceded.

View attachment 474489

Samuel Umtiti top of the Average Rating chart with 7.91 in 9 League Games. Umtiti also has 2 MoMS, joint 6th in the League.

Verratti has 4 assists and is joint 4th in the assist charts.

Goals have been shared around between the team with Alain Fleury as top League scorer with 3 goals, 4 guys on 2 goals and 3 with a goal each.

View attachment 474491

We've been playing a 4-3-2-1 formation with a 2 midfielders set to defend and support. And 1 set to be very attacking almost in the mode of a second striker.

View attachment 474488

Finances as always on a Man Utd save are sound, no debts and loans. With balance up near the 200million mark.

View attachment 474490

NOVEMBER/DECEMBER UPDATE

3rd in the League after 19 games. Defensively solid, if only we had score more goals.
View attachment 474217

Using the same formation as before with some slight adaptations, two DLPs instead of a DLP and AP. With an AP replacing one of the IFs.

View attachment 474219

Umtiti has an average of 7.69 over 19 games.

View attachment 474218

I know some people where a bit miffed off by me selling the players I did but it has actually I feel improved the save as it has been a challenge to achieve the position we are currently in whereas before we would have been 10 points clear at this point which eventually gets a bit boring.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6sotcv6wwpixdhi/2018_12_29.fm

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that you've made it more challenging but what I wanted was a challenge at the start of the save not 5 years in when the team should be dominating. We bought all the star players at the start and now everyone wants a challenge 5 years into the game when really this is when our team should be strong and settled.

Just read the last 5-6 pages, congrats on doings a clean sweep last year.

However i actually agree with Duzzy (For once!) You shouldn't be making a club weaker - that goes against the very premise of being a football manager! Developing the team and selling the first team should've taken place over 2/3 seasons as a constant development rather than a sudden transformation.

Just my opinion

Is this dead then? W4NKER it is your turn now if you want to continue?

Is this dead then? W4NKER it is your turn now if you want to continue?
Ugh... I didn't even think I was on the list other than a stand by. Yea I'll download now and getting going in the next day or two

Ugh... I didn't even think I was on the list other than a stand by. Yea I'll download now and getting going in the next day or two
i thought you went before 5th on the save last time? I cant remember to be honest but your after Ryan on the main page then its back to me. We will need a replacement for Duzzy though if hes left