Pass The Parcel Story - Borussia Dortmund

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 3K
R

Ryan Woolnough

I am looking for 4 players to start a pass the parcel save with me!

Basically the concept is I play 6 months before passing the game save onto the next person who plays 6 months.

The Challenge is can we mix all our different management styles and still be successful???

1 - Me (Ryan Woolnough)
2 - coolmcool
3 - Liiiithium
4 - kenrry10
5 - savan21

I was going to start the game with Borussia Dortmund as they are a good side but need a little bit of an extra something to make them better than Bayern Munich. The aim is to overcome Bayern to become the best side in Germany and then conquer Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
im up for it, im already doing the other one but i have just handed over for 2 seasons,

I recently had a game as Dortmund and this sounds like an interesting idea so I'm up for it.

I was thinking of starting tomorrow with the latest LFC Marshall that is released at 9am tomorrow.

Can we not just use the official patch? Surely the update will mean no lewandowski or Gotze

Yeah i dont mind, i was just thinking that the LFC Patch is more realistic and up to date

i can start now on the official patch, the only thing I want to ask is whether / when you guys think we should sell Lewandowski

i can start now on the official patch, the only thing I want to ask is whether / when you guys think we should sell Lewandowski
its up to you thats what makes it fun, you could keep him and then the next person sells him!

I think we should stick with the original version of the game.
I was just doing a Dortmund save and I sold Lewandowski after one season, but largely because he and I didn't get on and he spent a whole year complaining.

i will sell him in the first transfer window with the end of season move date thing so as get goals and money from him.

your going to need a 5th player too or else you will always start a season and never finish one and i will never start a season

I am going to start a new thread for the actual story part of the game.

I'm going to use the latest LFC as the 13.3 update leaves Dortmund without a transfer budget

no gotze and still have lewandowski but Gotze is not irreplaceable.

we can still start without that player as he wont be needed for til July 2014 in the game.

Back