Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Pass The Parcel Story - Borussia Dortmund

• Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 3K
R

Ryan Woolnough

I am looking for 4 players to start a pass the parcel save with me!

Basically the concept is I play 6 months before passing the game save onto the next person who plays 6 months.

The Challenge is can we mix all our different management styles and still be successful???

1 - Me (Ryan Woolnough)
2 - coolmcool
3 - Liiiithium
4 - kenrry10
5 - savan21

I was going to start the game with Borussia Dortmund as they are a good side but need a little bit of an extra something to make them better than Bayern Munich. The aim is to overcome Bayern to become the best side in Germany and then conquer Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
im up for it, im already doing the other one but i have just handed over for 2 seasons,

Reaction score
I recently had a game as Dortmund and this sounds like an interesting idea so I'm up for it.

R

Ryan Woolnough

I was thinking of starting tomorrow with the latest LFC Marshall that is released at 9am tomorrow.

Reaction score
Can we not just use the official patch? Surely the update will mean no lewandowski or Gotze

R

Ryan Woolnough

Yeah i dont mind, i was just thinking that the LFC Patch is more realistic and up to date

R

Ryan Woolnough

i can start now on the official patch, the only thing I want to ask is whether / when you guys think we should sell Lewandowski

Reaction score
i can start now on the official patch, the only thing I want to ask is whether / when you guys think we should sell Lewandowski
its up to you thats what makes it fun, you could keep him and then the next person sells him!

Reaction score
I think we should stick with the original version of the game.
I was just doing a Dortmund save and I sold Lewandowski after one season, but largely because he and I didn't get on and he spent a whole year complaining.

R

Ryan Woolnough

i will sell him in the first transfer window with the end of season move date thing so as get goals and money from him.

Reaction score
your going to need a 5th player too or else you will always start a season and never finish one and i will never start a season

R

Ryan Woolnough

I am going to start a new thread for the actual story part of the game.

R

Ryan Woolnough

I'm going to use the latest LFC as the 13.3 update leaves Dortmund without a transfer budget

R

Ryan Woolnough

no gotze and still have lewandowski but Gotze is not irreplaceable.

R

Ryan Woolnough

we can still start without that player as he wont be needed for til July 2014 in the game.