Jxck

Reaction score
Was thinking of starting a pass the parcel story, not sure who with or anything just wondering if anyone was interested? Don't want to do it with someone really good, anyone got any ideas?​

I'd be interested in joining if we were doing the Pentagon challenge - although I'm not sure if that kind of a game would be good for a Pass the Parcel.

I'm game ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Wouldnt hurt to give it a go though maybe?

Why not? The only thing is, we'd have to communicate more in terms of job offers and signing new contracts with clubs.

Plus, I've noticed that when we start in South Africa, we can barely get any job we apply for - there seem to be too many unemployed managers with a better reputation.

I say that if we go through with this and start in South Africa, we take over the team predicted to finish last in the 2nd division.

this sounds interesting lads.. if you want another I'm in... never done a story but how hard can it be!!! lol..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I would like to join.
And starting in Asia as a manager from Brunei sounds very interesting to me to start the Pentagon Challenge!

Ill follow the story will not play though as I am not that great at the game

I believe doing a pentagon challenge as a pass the parcel will just be to difficult because of all the constant moving from team to team so I've gone with this...

The Beginning

I've decided to attempt this story with Yeovil. This is because with a thin squad and limited resources it will prove a challenge to keep the team up and then push for the premier league eventually.

I am looking for 2 other managers to do this story with. (First come first serve)
I also need suggestions on which leagues to add also and the managers details.

Requirements

The only requirement is that it takes a maximum of a week to complete your 6 month spell.

Got a problem with posting pictures at the moment to so sorry about that.

I'll do it if you need the numbers!

and unlike the atletico saves i will defo be able to do it.. been completing 6 months in about 2 days now that i have no school!